What's new

thisisme1994

Reaction score
Just posting here to introduce myself and give everyone a little information. I haven't been in the aquarium hobby as long as most (about 2 years now) but I am picking up on everything fast and want to continue learning about eveything there is to know in the hobby. Right now I am mainly into larger freshwater fish and oddballs. I currently have 120 Gallon and a 150 Gallon. Housing A Silver Arowana(17"), Marble Goby(17"), Spotted Gar(12"), Clown knife(12"), Flagtail Prochilodus(10"), Pink Tailed Chalceus(6"), Banded Leporinus(10"), and a Sailfin Pleco(13"). Next year I have plans to work on a project with someone who I work with at my local pet store to build 300-400 Gallon Aquarium(if anyone has anytips would love to here them) for when I move. I also have plans to get a pair of Motoro Stingrays in December. When my tank is built I will be looking into a set of Peacock Bass. I am mainly here to help people who are interested in larger species of freshwater fish as my knowledge is not limited to what I own but also to expand my knowledge mainly into saltwater species and aquarium care. So with that being said I look forward to helping and learning from you all!

Jonathan

Ch4rlie

Unlicensed Moderating Moderator
Retired Moderator
Global Moderator
Reaction score

Wow! Thats some stocking that you currently have in your tanks.

Would love to see a pic or two of these set ups. Be cool to see.

Building a 300-400 tank is a dream I would love to do but time, money and space all being limiting factors for me! lol

Do start a journal when you start that assize project, I for one would love to see this progressing when it happens.