What Are Your Favourite Pc Games?

Age of Empires is emmense!! I love it but unfortunately my pc hasnt enuff memory or the right graphics card in at the moment to be able to play it properly so just having to do wee skirmishes. As soon as I have battle ships its just too slow!

I must admit I'm not normally a games consol person for my role play games but this Kameo is great! Just so close to getting blisters on my thumbs!

Yeah I'm a nerd I put up with the fish obsession he puts up with me 4hr + games marathons!

xox

My favorite PC games...

Gettysburg (Sid Meier)
Cossacks & Cossacks II
Total Annihilation
Earth 2150
All the Grand Prix series (Geoff Crammond)
Neverwinters Nights
Baldurs Gate
Total War (all expansions)

there are many others but these have given me the most hours of play tobe honest.

As for the new consoles... Xbox 360 has it for me.. I have nearly all the games to date but i cannot tear myself away from PGR3 :*)

what no diablo fans!!! diablo 2 is probly the best game ive ever played. its just awsome. my fav games are diablo 2(the expansions), age of empires 1 and 2 and age of mythology(expansions on all of those). i wanna get age of empires 3 too but right now its 50 bucks around here.

i like cod 4 and fallout 3 at the moment

but i am a big fan of age of empires, love Sims 1 and 2, 3 coming out soon should be good

and the good old them hospital

CoD WaW
Fallout 3
all the Half-Life series
Crysis
the entire Lego series (starwars, batman indiana jones)

Mirrors edge gtx285 and a 8800gts dedicated physx card rips through this game!
Crysis wars
Bf2142
Bf2
Fallout 3
CSS

Most reactions

Back