Favourite Pc Games

Diablo I, Diablo I:Hellfire, Diablo II, Diablo II:LOD, Halo series, PGR4, Forza motorsport 2, and currently Guild wars

I love theme hospital, was totaly addicted, but shame because now I have an apple mac and you cant get it for an apple. :/

Totally love Theme Hospital too. So simple yet so frustratingly good!
Bejewled is fun and Mummy Maze
But I play Civilization (Beyond the Sword) most. Love the strategy role playing.
Dungeon Siege was good & fun too and played it for years.
Used to be into Sims big time but haven't played for years.

JOHNDERNA.jpg

My two firends geting picture of the day/week on my fav pc game Star Wars Galaxies before they runied it :/

I'm also a champ manager and football manager addict, you would have thought that after 8 years or so of playing it I'd get bored!!!

Now I have a lap top at home I need a game to play I like platform games

Ok, recently I've been playing TOCA race driver 2 loads, also I like the trackmania series; the latest release Trackmania United is great, try out the free Trackmania Nations to see if you like it. I also like my share of FPS's, Unreal Tournament has to be my personal favourite, although my favourite of the series is still the original. Can't beat a good headshot on CTF Face. I have also played rollercoaster tycoon to death, i have all versions up to the latest RCT3.

Battle for middle Earth (1, I haven't bought two still)
Empire Earth (The Art of Conquest, I don't know why I don't like EA2)
Zoo Tycoon (Marine Mania and Dinosaur Digs, ZT2 is horribly slow on my comp)

Looks like I'm a little outdated lol.

Call of Duty 4, Counter Strike Source, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2, and the Halo series are my favorites.

It's all about RTS's for me.

any command and conquer, warcraft 1,2 and 3, starcraft, dawn of war. i can't wait for starcraft 2

and for any old timers out there...fantasy empires for an IBM 386. one of the best games of all time

Most reactions

Back