What Are Your Favourite Pc Games?

My only PC games are Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and MS Flight Simulator 2002. I tend to stick with the Game Cube and Game Boy SP since my favorite series are Zelda, Metroid and Castlevania. :nerd:

How is the new Star Wars game? I'm interested in it, but only if it has a good God mode or something like that where I can cheat and have fun playing the game. Yes, I cheat.

Back in the day I loved wolfenstein, doom, worms, lara croft (thought that was amazing, especially when she could dive and swim :D), All the early NFS to the most recent ones. I like the ancient Grand prix games too.

There was this game I played when I was young. You had to type in commands to get your character to move in a scary(was at the time) haunted house. And it starts off your outside and you have to smash open a pumpkin to get the key??? Anyone remember that? Also you throw a chop to a guard dog and seal a leek in a boat???

Also I think my all time fave was little big adventure. Was fabby back then!!!

Another spookey game I loved was one about another haunted house, I keep thinking it was called 13th guest? Where you go about rooms in the house and complete spooky puzzles :D I loved the one with the mint cake yum yumm. Then there was the picture in the hall, if you clicked on it, hands would try to burst through, man you just can't be scared like that anymore.

Quite liked splinter cell for the pc too :ninja:

Fave Ps2 games, final fantasy, primal, gta.

Anyone remember the games I've mentioned??!?!? :D

My only PC games are Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and MS Flight Simulator 2002. I tend to stick with the Game Cube and Game Boy SP since my favorite series are Zelda, Metroid and Castlevania. :nerd:

How is the new Star Wars game? I'm interested in it, but only if it has a good God mode or something like that where I can cheat and have fun playing the game. Yes, I cheat.

My game is old but the new Star Wars: Empire at War got a decent review at GameSpot.

i always get distracted by the internet and forget to play games! i'm useless.

the last one i got was The Movies. i like that game. it's cool.

whoever just said 13th Guest, i remember that! i have that somewhere, and 7th Guest, never worked properly on my computer though.

does anyone remember Kings Quest? me and my brother were obsessed with that! most of the series of it. haha. that was awesome. we took turns trying to work out all the puzzles.

i used to love civilisation too, is civilisation 3 any good? i like strategy games and things like that.

i played jurassic park on playstation 2, is that on pc as well? i liked that, the tornados and storms peed me off though. kept destroying all my hard work!

i used to love civilisation too, is civilisation 3 any good? i like strategy games and things like that.
Civilization IV is even better ! (came out a few months ago or so). I've been playing for hours recently -Single player or multiplayer with my bf. (until like 2am) so end up trying to catch up on some sleep commuting on the train on the way into work :X

oooo! i'll look into that. i just liked making as many cities as i could fit on a continent and got really angry if anyone attacked them!

Yeah it was seventh guest!!! Was so coooooool I wish I could play it again :(

C&C - all of them! Is there a new one coming out? :rolleyes:
NFS Most Wanted
Mechwarrior 4
USAF

Mine would definatley be CoD and CoD2,
I have played 85Ohours of it! And play as pro for various internet cafe`s! :*)

did anyone every play black hawk down?? i played it for 9 months nearly every night & killed 10,000 people online!!! it was very addictive at the time!!

My Wife likes Age of Empires 3 and played it alot but since I got my xbox 360 she has fallen in love with a game called Kameo elements of power.....meaning I never get to play it!

Most reactions

Back