Most Quiet Air Pump?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

just because one brand buys another doesn't mean they are the same. Look at car manufacturers for an obvious example.

G'day mate,

I will send you one, send the money and a few bags of jaffa's and space food bars(chocolate ones) and I will send you the pump!! :drinks:

Whisper air pumps are readily available in WA. But Rena are more powerful and used to be available in the east. Not sure if they still are but I guess they will be.

If I am informed correctly, tetratec bought the whisper brand, so tetratec airpumps are whisper air pumps
just owning the company will not always mean that the pumps sold will be the same.

Thanks to this thread I have just ordered this Tetratec air pump.

The one I have at home now is a P@H jobbie & its rubish, I have to keep the air pump under the stairs attached to 5m of line because its so noisey.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
hey bit late to come into this but i will anyway

i have a few air pumps and the tetra APS (think there called) is the quitest by far! its in my room too not far from my bed :)

ash

Another vote for the Tetratec range here. I seriously can not hear mine at all. The bubbles are much louder. All i have done is stood it on a foam mat.

Another vote for the Tetratec range, excellent and silent

I have been using the Rena air pumps and find them to be very quiet. They are also adjustable as far as their output so you do not need a lot of valves to get the desired bubble rate in your tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back