The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

thrujenseyes said:

Hello, I, too am a fishaholic. I only started recently, but my addiction has made me spend more money on my fish more than any heroin, meth, and cocaine addicts combined.
well thankfully fish won't ruin your life and wind you up in rehab!

hopefully anyway
smile.png

I dunno .... moving a 4ft fish tank with around 40 fish has been enough to turn me into a gibbering wreck for the last week or so!! I think I need a prozac smoothie 
laugh.png

I hear you akasha!

I moved my 55 gallon tank about 15 years ago which homed my Oscar that I'd had for 8 years!

I moved all the water into a giant trashcan on wheels and put my Oscar in there for the move.

He did great but I was a nervous wreck. 

I sure miss that tank...and that Oscar, he was like a dog!  What a personailty!

my tanks gotta move 12ft into my tiny kitchen over night while I have a new carpet fitted and my poor fish are having to go where ever I can find space - in plastic storage boxes - in a tank much too small ... it's all a big worry. They're probably fine but me ... not so fine! And like you say ... they'll probably do great while I sit and jibber in a corner somewhere lol

Akasha72 said:
my tanks gotta move 12ft into my tiny kitchen over night while I have a new carpet fitted and my poor fish are having to go where ever I can find space - in plastic storage boxes - in a tank much too small ... it's all a big worry. They're probably fine but me ... not so fine! And like you say ... they'll probably do great while I sit and jibber in a corner somewhere lol
I'm sure they'll do great....
hopefully you will also :)

NickAu said:

trying to attach pic of my little set up:

attachicon.gif
FullSizeRender.jpg

it worked!
You know what would look great i that tank? A Betta.

I agree but I kind of wanted a couple of fishing moving about so I might go with something super teeny like endlers and maybe a few shrimp.  

But I'll have to see where my parameters wind up when the cycling is complete :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back