What's new

What are you doing today?

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰
Mmm, I was kinda lazy today. But yesterday, I went to my county fair to see how well my entries placed! I got a second placing in crochet, and second for my painting, and third for one of my photographs! All in all, for my first time entering, and for entering 7 objects in total (5 photos, the crocheted item, and the painting), I'm very happy with the result!
Tag!

None of your beeswax you Nosy Parker! 🧐
True....
I'm an agent of a top secret organization of a country you've never seen or heard of and who's flag has been erased from all databases.

So what am I doing???

Nothing... I'm lazy

But behind those words is more

🤣🤣🤣

True....
I'm an agent of a top secret organization of a country you've never seen or heard of and who's flag has been erased from all databases.

So what am I doing???

Nothing... I'm lazy

But behind those words is more

🤣🤣🤣
You're not Johnny English are you?...

Nope...
I didn't at the moment I cant.
johnny-english-rowan-atkinson.gif

I hope this works!

Mmm, I was kinda lazy today. But yesterday, I went to my county fair to see how well my entries placed! I got a second placing in crochet, and second for my painting, and third for one of my photographs! All in all, for my first time entering, and for entering 7 objects in total (5 photos, the crocheted item, and the painting), I'm very happy with the result!
Tag!
Post some pics of your art and crocheting and photographs

Last edited:
Ooooh what did you make??
I made a cardigan with weight 1 yarn and with an open lace pattern. I'll post a pic once I get it back.
Here are the photos, some of which I also shared on the art thread. The owl is the one that got third. The fifth photo I entered is my profile pic.

cardinal23.JPG
DSC_0957 (3).JPG
lily24.JPG
_CSC0958.JPG

And here's one of my new favorites that I didn't get to enter:
_CSC0956.JPG

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back