What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The older mr. Beans videos are more amusing, there’s a bunch of new stuff but the older ones are better
I loved Mr Bean as a kid, he was sooooo funny...but I find him uncomfortably cringy now as an adult 🙈 I have to leave the room

Repotted my African Violet and took a cutting to start a new one. Wife just ordered three more varieties. Another hobby becoming a monster.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 55
Sorting and pricing things for a huge garage sale

I thought you were at camp?
Has it finished?

------------------
Where's @Crispii these days?
Haven't seen him on since he got in trouble for posting too many gifs :)
I’m home now! :)

I haven’t seen him online lately either, didn’t know he got in trouble

I’m home now! :)

I haven’t seen him online lately either, didn’t know he got in trouble
How was camp, did you enjoy it, would you do it again?

@Crispii didn't really get into trouble, he and others were warned about posting too many gifs in threads and threadjacking them. But he seems to have disappeared since then.

What I am now doing most days is trying to make the Bakery in Hokitika the best bakery in New Zealand, I am extremely fortunate that the owner (Dicey) has given me a full-time job. I absolutely love being back baking. Sometimes when you get older it is hard to find an employer that will give you a go.

How was camp, did you enjoy it, would you do it again?

@Crispii didn't really get into trouble, he and others were warned about posting too many gifs in threads and threadjacking them. But he seems to have disappeared since then.
It was really hard on my body which Is why I left early. I loved it, and have since I was 9, and I’ve wanted to work there since I was 9. I would 100% do it again if my health allows. The director and his wife have told me I’m like a daughter to them, and it is my favorite place in the world.

I can be righteous because I was really busy yesterday. That isn't typical.

I got up early and spent a couple of hours in the fishroom, changing water and doing maintenance. All the tanks are done and I have eggs from my Aphyosemion exiguum.

At 9, I went for groceries and to drop off the recycling. Then around 11, I went with some friends for a 7km walk around an island in the sea, and followed that by restocking the beer fridge with local brews - "Benedict Arnold Bitter" being the main one. I enjoyed one while cooking supper for my friends, and had a quiet evening talking with them.

Today, unfortunately, I have to waste time cutting grass. After that? Maybe another hike. Or I may just hang around with my old dog and the friendly neighbourhood murder of crows, and work on editing a fish video. My family are going kayaking, but I'm lending my boat out so I won't be looking at the aquascapes under the kayak today.

I can be righteous because I was really busy yesterday. That isn't typical.

I got up early and spent a couple of hours in the fishroom, changing water and doing maintenance. All the tanks are done and I have eggs from my Aphyosemion exiguum.

At 9, I went for groceries and to drop off the recycling. Then around 11, I went with some friends for a 7km walk around an island in the sea, and followed that by restocking the beer fridge with local brews - "Benedict Arnold Bitter" being the main one. I enjoyed one while cooking supper for my friends, and had a quiet evening talking with them.

Today, unfortunately, I have to waste time cutting grass. After that? Maybe another hike. Or I may just hang around with my old dog and the friendly neighbourhood murder of crows, and work on editing a fish video. My family are going kayaking, but I'm lending my boat out so I won't be looking at the aquascapes under the kayak today.
You make videos?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back