What are you doing today?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I can never get used to looking at home tanks being water changed like this. It reminds me of emergency water changing in the quarantine room. It makes me nervous.
Don't know how it looks exactly like that cause don't all water changing tanks look like this with the hose/siphon coming out?? Lol

Don't know how it looks exactly like that cause don't all water changing tanks look like this with the hose/siphon coming out?? Lol
It is the amount of water you have taken out, you have reduced the fishes space down to next to nothing. Remember as the water is going out of the tank the fish have no idea when it is going to stop. One of the reasons I only do 25% water changes.

It is the amount of water you have taken out, you have reduced the fishes space down to next to nothing. Remember as the water is going out of the tank the fish have no idea when it is going to stop. One of the reasons I only do 25% water changes.
I do these large ones because of my tap's nitrate levels. I never go past the top of the large anubias's rhizome.
If I got a schooling fish in there I would probably just do 50% water changes but right now I can keep the tank super clean.
And if you don't like that level you should see the level I drop the fry tank down to for their weekly water change! I want to make sure their water is super fresh

That's what she said
See? I don't forget :)
5C681C17-256D-4034-A58E-C17D2B1A5D8C.jpeg

Some of the plants uprooted during the night.
Once they fill out I think it's gonna look good.

I'm busy with my preps for next month's aquaterra event. Making a lot of warning sign shields (that sells so well... ). Making lists of the fish I'm gonna bring along. The first event will be on September 18th. The day before I do have my Poecilia meeting. And two weeks later I've got the Vivarium (Western-Europe's largest vivaristic event) for two days.
I'm doing these preps a bit earlier for I will have a surgery in between. To ensure that all is done in time, I'm starting now with those preps.
IMG_2852[1].JPG

Twentse AquaTerra Beurs March 17th 2018 001a.jpgVivarium 2019  November 2nd 2019 day 1 007x.jpg

Actually I've been watching my Cleveland Ohio sports teams do well. Cleveland baseball won 8-0 to keep their first place standing and my Cleveland Browns won 24w-13 in a pre-season game. All in all a decent day. ;)

Today I have planned (notice I said "planned") to finally go fill all the holes in the bathroom left by builders who converted a normal bathroom into a wetroom

The work was completed in October 2018. Three and a half walls are boarded.....they left the remaining one and a half walls were left as they were when I moved into the flat in 2008...then in 2019 I had a new radiator fitted (the room had nothing beforehand)

Large chunks of plaster missing, holes left behind from previous towel rails etc....and I keep putting it off getting the polyfiller and sorting it all and repainting the bare walls.

So I finally ordered the paint this week for delivery next week, so I now must get the holes filled and rubbed down etc ready for painting.

What I had not planned for was a temperature of 87 degrees outside but nevermind, that wall has got to be prepared for repainting, I have put it off long enough....I WILL DO IT!

(Hopefully I will do it....but that tub of ice cream in the freezer is oh so very tempting instead of polyfiller...... )

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back