Pulled all the decor, plants etc out to give the substrate a good clean. The background got a bit of a toothbrush scrub to remove some algae, i didnt take it all as i actually quite like the look of it lol. The val had near taken over the tank in here leaving not a lot of cruising room and making it hard to actually see the fish lol
Just finished putting it back together, bit more wood added, moss added, some more java fern & anubias added, val moved to the back against the background, some removed, canister and powerhead outlets moved slightly to give better water movement over the entire tank.
Will give it at least 24 hours to clear and settle and will grab an updated pic
Now......i rescaped the tank today lol. Actually i fully pulled it down so i could dose the algae on the background with straight excel. So we now have a sparkling clean tank that looks nothing like the above
I noticed tonight one of the black widows has a large wound on its side, i'll be trying to catch it tomorrow to put in a hospital tank with some salt, the fish is acting perfectly fine, so it has a good chance of recovery