Your Favourite Fish

Choose your poison

  • Chiclid

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Characins

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cories

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marine fish

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • betas

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • guppies

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cyprinids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barbs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • knife fish

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
I wouldn;t choose any as a favourite fish but if i had to choose one from that group it would be characins
 
i like loaches,i have 5 different kinds and all of them entertain me.
 
if koi arnt an option then it would be marine fish and cichlids.

i carnt choose between the 2 tbh or i wouldnt keep them/want to keep them.
 
I have 2 keyhole cichlids and they are adorable :wub: There always begging me for food whenever i walk past and i'm training them to eat food out of my hand.
 
you've missed off too many - what about plecs, oddballs, catfish in general etc.....
 
Some of my favorites are my goodeids and the Brachyrhaphis roseni that I have for an avatar. I just don't see them on your list. Is it just a list of your own favorites RedDiscus? I don't even see discus on the list but it could be that one of the references to group of egg layers includes it.
 
Discus are cichlids so I assume if they were his favourite, he'd vote cichlids. I'm more interested in community fish and there are just too many that can work in a community, so I'm holding vote for now.
 
Cichlids!

Here is a pic of my Cichlid environment tank I just set up last week!

It is a 55 gallon!

101_4701.jpg


-FHM
 

Most reactions

Back
Top