I want to draw your fish please 🖌️🎨

Here you are!
I really liked this art style in particular. Using a digital brush that mimics real oil paint to give it a more organic look.
I hope you like it 😁
Looks great. Please….take my questions to mean I’d like to learn, not be critical or disrespectful.
Is this image largely computer generated via a pic or scan with you digitally tweaking it or do you draw it onto the screen, then digitally paint enhance? Is this considered your personal art (artist of record) at this point or not? Forgive me…..I’m just an old goon who is an amateur wood carver, respect creativity, and am curious about this. Please explain it to me further. Thnx.
 
Looks great. Please….take my questions to mean I’d like to learn, not be critical or disrespectful.
Is this image largely computer generated via a pic or scan with you digitally tweaking it or do you draw it onto the screen, then digitally paint enhance? Is this considered your personal art (artist of record) at this point or not? Forgive me…..I’m just an old goon who is an amateur wood carver, respect creativity, and am curious about this. Please explain it to me further. Thnx.
Thank you!
For this drawing in particular I traced by hand the shape of the fins and body, then had a reference image next to me of your fish and digitally painted the fish the way I would with real paint.
I have uploaded here the time lapse video so you can see what I am talking about.

I do consider this to be my own art, not computer generated and created by myself :)

 
That is SO SO cool. Thnx for showing me and doing my fish. Now….may I have your permission to use this personally or online?
 
That is SO SO cool. Thnx for showing me and doing my fish. Now….may I have your permission to use this personally or online?
Thank you ❤️
Absolutely, all of these fish drawings are free to use by the people who have provided the reference images. And anybody else who wants to, as long as they ask first :)
 
How about one of these?

REDLINE1.webp
 
have your ever tried old style painting on canvas with brush using oil or water color paints or do you mainly do digital.
 
Well…..let me say I’m impressed………but………it is always a good idea to practice;). So, purely being altruistic and wanting to help you…:rolleyes: I will post a few more fish for when you’re bored, feel the need to practice or feel sorry for me.:nod:
IMG_2308.webp
IMG_2304.webp
IMG_2202.webp
 

Most reactions

Back
Top