I want to draw your fish please 🖌️🎨

rebe1

Fishaholic
Tank of the Month 🏆
Joined
Aug 6, 2023
Messages
503
Reaction score
398
Points
63
Location
Ireland
Hi all!
I want to practice new art styles and techniques, specifically drawing fish. I am hoping for 3 volunteers to reply/send me a photo of one of your favourite fish please.
It can be any type of fish, and all I need is an image that is clear with some detail.

Hopefully this is the right place for my post, if not I can move it to another channel/forum.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261003_153828.webp
    IMG_20261003_153828.webp
    103.4 KB · Views: 8
Hi all!
I want to practice new art styles and techniques, specifically drawing fish. I am hoping for 3 volunteers to reply/send me a photo of one of your favourite fish please.
It can be any type of fish, and all I need is an image that is clear with some detail.

Hopefully this is the right place for my post, if not I can move it to another channel/forum.
IMG_4107.webp
 
We have a gal in my fish club who does fish art. Sometimes, I see her at a meeting working on a pic during the meeting. She once asked me to suggest a fish and, since I breed the B&W plecos, I said zebra pleco. Her drawing was excellent when she showed it to me.
 
Plakat Koi Betta named Pretty Boy Floyd
IMG_1466.webp
 

Most reactions

Back
Top