Poll: How many tanks do you presently have in your household?

How many tanks do you presently have in your household.

  • One

  • Two

  • Three

  • Four

  • Five

  • Six

  • Seven

  • Eight

  • Nine

  • Ten

  • More than 10 (make a post and tell us how many tanks you have)


Results are only viewable after voting.
I have 5 set up now but one is a quarantine tank I will unload and take down unless I buy fish at the next expo. I have had as many as 13 or 14 but I had a wipeout from neon tetra disease in 2020 so I took everything down except an old 29 which held my guppies and bristle nose catfish. I sold some, replaced my 1990 oceanic rather than doing seals, it was pretty scratched up, replaced my messy seal job 29 with a new one, and resealed my 40 long. I still have that old 29 in the shed, as a large quarantine tank it is excellent, but I have a business and a hobby that tried to be a business but failed to produce a profit that have taken all my time. selling off the extra sewing machines now, I think I'm done with that. I'd like time to sew, and keep fish.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top