Views at sea

Flushable Pets

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
So cool! I've never seen a cruise ship in person, but the whole experience sounds exactly like why my wife and I love Vegas. The architecture/engineering masterpieces, shows, interesting people and gorging ourselves at the buffet.

We almost booked a cruise for this spring before all this Covid-19 stuff broke out since we have enough MyVegas loyalty points to go on several. We booked a Vegas vacation instead because our daughter has been begging to go for years since my wife and I go almost every year and we felt she was mature enough to go on her first vacation. Of course that didn't pan out, either.

Fishmanic

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
many larger cruise ships can hold over 5000 passengers...

PheonixKingZ

Fish Expert
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Look up Symphony Of The Seas, for example. Max capacity is 6,680 passengers and 2,200 crew. 8,880 souls on board. Supposed to make the Titanic look like a bath toy.
See, now what would happen if a ship like that sunk or was struck by something huge? If you are the captain, you literally have the lives of a decent sized town on your hands. That is a crazy amount of people. The ship itself would be huge/a maze and really hard to navigate.

I just cant fathom... :no::book:

Flushable Pets

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
See, now what would happen if a ship like that sunk or was struck by something huge? If you are the captain, you literally have the lives of a decent sized town on your hands. That is a crazy amount of people. The ship itself would be huge/a maze and really hard to navigate.

I just cant fathom... :no::book:
Good news is that we learned a lot from the Titanic.

PheonixKingZ

Fish Expert
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Good news is that we learned a lot from the Titanic.
Yes, most defiantly. We now have enough life boats for everyone, and maybe extra.

(I did the math, even if each life boat holds 20 people, you would need 444 life boats. That would take forever to unload, in case of an emergency)