Views at sea

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Symphony of the seas...7 day cruise only $700 now

Description and design. Symphony of the Seas measures 361.011 metres (1,184 ft 5.0 in) in length and has a gross tonnage of 228,081 across 18 decks. She is able to accommodate 5,518 passengers at double occupancy up to a maximum capacity of 6,680 passengers, as well as a 2,200-person crew.

So cool! I've never seen a cruise ship in person, but the whole experience sounds exactly like why my wife and I love Vegas. The architecture/engineering masterpieces, shows, interesting people and gorging ourselves at the buffet.

We almost booked a cruise for this spring before all this Covid-19 stuff broke out since we have enough MyVegas loyalty points to go on several. We booked a Vegas vacation instead because our daughter has been begging to go for years since my wife and I go almost every year and we felt she was mature enough to go on her first vacation. Of course that didn't pan out, either.
My wife was straight online when we got in looking at where she wanted to go lol

They are magnificent machineso_O

Hope you get to go on your cruise soon :)

Symphony of the Seas is a monster! Think the biggest ship i saw yesterday was the Britannia. 15 decks which holds around 4700 passengers with 1400 crew. Beautiful boat. We liked the Ventura the most which i might look into going on a cruise on.
20200804_173851.jpg

Ventura:cool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back