Top Gear

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Funniest Presenter is...

• Total voters
very disappointing show, I expect better. still one show to go, hope it worth watching.

Clarkson for me, with May a close second.

I think the way they bounce off of eachother is what makes them the funniest to watch, Hammond is like a puppy dog thats in love with Clarkson.

Though saying that, I was impressed with the way he handled the pistol on the Stig drive by.

Clarksons Brummy impression of Hammond cracks me up too...' Ah dont lyke feesh, ah dont lyke cheeps, ah dont lyk...'

I'm unable to vote, as I think all 3 presenters are equally funny in their own ways.

Favourite moments would be the reliant robin, the trip across africa, the motorcycle challenge, the 4x4 challenge..
Pretty much all the challenges.

well, idk if its season 15 or 16, but i havent seen this episode yet, nor have i heard about it coming out, but when i do see it, im sure i will love it.

Keep your eye on the BBC iPlayer. Im sure it will be on there soon, if not already.

Not sure how it works over in the States though.

James.

Keep your eye on the BBC iPlayer. Im sure it will be on there soon, if not already.

Not sure how it works over in the States though.

James.
International viewers have to pay for a subscription with BBC iPlayer to be able to watch proper telly. :hey: :shifty:

Carl

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00x2pq7/Top_Gear_Series_15_Episode_7/

JC all the way...

Beat bit for me...at the end of the supercar for 10k episode after he had crashed it on the way to the strip club 'i was hoping to finnish the night in a diffent kinda hedge' LOL

very disappointing show, I expect better. still one show to go, hope it worth watching.
DON'T TALK ABOUT THE WORLD'S BEST SHOW LIKE THAT!!!!!

:lol: I absolutely loved it!

James.

couldn't agree more, it the best TV show, out there. just disappointed is all.
What made you disappointed? :blink:

subject matter, first off. its not as funny as, i wish and, it used to be. i wet myself all way through the Vietnam special, this raised a few laughs. as i said, still the best, just not this one. to be honest it never, really, recovered from the "hamster crash". he has change substantially (as would be expected) and the show has suffered. Sunday nights, when TG was on, used to be a night of sore ribs and eyes streaming. hardly able to get breath, before the next laugh arrives. not now, well not as much.

perhaps they have set the bar so high, that i expect too much. but they used to deliver, lets prey they do again. cant wait for boxing day.

So the question is who is the funniest presenter? I went with obvious it has to be Clarkson!

Whats more funny though is some people think richard hammond is funny :S I have seen more comedy from a chicken nugget! But I guess we are all entitled to our own point of view.

Regards onebto

Hamster is funny, he's just funny in his own way. Just like James May.. You don't find him funny as it isn't your sense of humour.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back