Top Gear

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Funniest Presenter is...

• Total voters
Just had a Top Gear marathon of all the specials XD What those guys put themselves through is just... :hyper:

Hammond got my vote :p He amuses me far too much :p

I voted Clarkson
easy choice for me asI think he is hilarious
Best top gear moment is the american deep south episode with the graffiti on the cars, had me in stitches

One of my favourite moments is where they try to ford a river in the African special and Hammond almost completely sinks his car :D "Oliver!!!!!"

And when May threatens Clarkson with a machete in the South American special :D

They had a top gear episode on the plane coming back from Egypt.

It was the one were they drive to Romania in a Ferrari, Lambo & Aston. When the Dacia Sandero pulled up along side them on the motorway, I burst out laughing, much to the plane's confusion :lol:

James.

i cant vote in it because i already voted in the first one, but i changed my sig to dedicate it to top gear in general.

i cant vote in it because i already voted in the first one, but i changed my sig to dedicate it to top gear in general.

I didn't know it worked like that, most of the fans have voted already. So I will remove the question :good:

James.

Did anyone watch the today's extra-long Top Gear. Undoubtedly one of the best episodes ever made. Go Top Gear :drinks: :-

which was it? was it new? what did they do?
Yep it was new and it was 1H15M long so I can't remember much. But Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May compared the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Porsche 911 GT3 RS and Ferrari 458 Italia in an epic road trip up America's east coast. They undertook a series of challenges culminating in a race to find the fastest way into New York City, all in the name of crowning the world's greatest sports car. Plus, motor-related gear for Christmas and another Star in a Reasonably Priced Car
Carl

Tonights (or last nights) episode was fantastic. When Richard and Jeremy came out with pictures of the Ferrari Italia burning on their shirts and mugs, it was just priceless.

James.

Most reactions

Back