FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Funniest Presenter is...

• Total voters

james_fish

Chuck, Leader Of Ze People.
Reaction score
For all you Top Gear fans like myself.

Some great laughs throught Top Gear. The caravan holiday and America trip two of many great highlights. :lol:
Who do you think is the funniest presenter and what are your favourite moments? (Comment Below)

Please refrain from commenting if you dislike Top Gear.

James. :good:

Clarkson by a mile, I could actually just watch him for days he is a god. One of the best bits of television ever was Clarkson in the Reliant Robin just sheer comic brilliance. Other good bits the Bolivia trip, the Africa trip and the Vietnam trip.

I love top gear almost or equally as fish actually :lol:

aw darn!! wills got there first. The reliant robin was epic!! just love all the challenges, the one where they filled up the cars with water then drove them around the track was a particular high light. just love the show. And of course james may is best!!

I was torn between Clarkson and May. Clarkson is so darn funny with his comments. I remember the Reliant Robin, when he just kept turning it over lmfao. :lol:

But, I just love the way May just does little things hilariously.

Thank god for Dave and Dave ja vu!

James.

I have to agree with the other 100% clarkson. And that reliant robin had me in stitches.

Clarkson, the comment he made about lorry drivers made me snigger.

Beware of the Honey Badgers. That's all i've got to say.

James.

Top Gear is the most Epic show ever made. Its simply comedy gold. The interactions they all have are comical and there are simply to many to recall. I have to admit the one filmed on a skii slope somewhere was hilarious. I think they skiied a mini cooper classic of it into a snow mound :hooray: And the first time they ever did the car football was quality.

I gotta say clarkson, but without may, I don't think he would be as funny. May acts as the "normal" person who is there as a comparison to make clarkson seem even worse.

I just love top gear! My favourite moment was probably when Hammond had to ride the motorbike, May had to drive a jaguar car and Clarkson had to drive a train! Hammond's legs kept stiffening up and his hands were frozen! That was a funny moment! I actually have a small crush on Richard Hammond.

Alessa x.

i think hammond's my favorite. i love how he'll make a statement that isnt true and instead of saying not he'll say no we didn't or something like that. i also love his sarcasm and how he speaks illogically (like jeremy does also)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back