Top Gear

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Funniest Presenter is...

• Total voters
i knew they would get in trouble for that. so i guess uk is next in line after israel and america for being "wiped off the map" by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

Im loving the top gear test track on Gran Turismo 5 :good:

James.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr5dZRGM5xI[/youtube]

Definitely Clarkson. Because (imo) he made the 3 wheeler more famous than Del Boy did!

:wub: his series of books too, favorite holiday read!

Loved the Top Gear "ashes" last night. Good to see the typical Brit/Aussie banter!

When they put them in those cars upside down, thought that was genius :lol:

James.

clarkson is a legend!! highlights for me have included the bolivia special , the arctic challenge special , the toyota pickup they tried everything to kill and it wouldnt die , i could really go on for ages theres so many good bits.

Clarkson is a legend lol so funny especially when trying to make or fix something "Right wheres the HAMMER" and the fact every cheap car challenge he does something monumentally idioticly funny lol

CLARKSON FOR PRIME MINISTER LOL :hyper: :hyper:

My funniest moment has to be in the Vietnam episode when Clarkson buys Hammond the big ship and when May gets the stone sculpture.

Clarkson as he P***** off most political people.

Also love the episode with the relient and the little car he drives into the bbc studio.

*Also when he's in the Arial Atom.....Chicken neck!

Did you watch last nights episode, I spent the whole episode saying, omg this is sooooooooo very stupid and WE are paying for this rubbish!!!

Seffie x

Woops, I forgot! It's on on a Monday isn't it?

Because we are in the middle of a brand new series, I thought I would resurrect my old Top Gear thread :good:

James.

James May is my favourite, as he's quite intelligent. Clarkson is hilarious though and I love his non-PC comments.

Most reactions

Back