Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ha ha sucked in, your gonna regret adding them to your tank when they block up your power filter and spread through all your tanks. They are a menace and should be exterminated at all costs.

DEATH TO SNAILS. :devil:
Feed them to the cockroaches.

Malaysian Livebearing/ Trumpet snails will eat some plants if they are hungry. Personally you are better off with a different type of snail that is easier to control, otherwise the MTS will get out of control and end up in all your tanks.

Get Mystery snails instead.

otherwise the MTS will get out of control and end up in all your tanks.
Too late for a discus tank, there are thousands of them by now and I'm trying to get rid of it by adding to other tank.

Malaysian Livebearing/ Trumpet snails will eat some plants if they are hungry. Personally you are better off with a different type of snail that is easier to control, otherwise the MTS will get out of control and end up in all your tanks.

Get Mystery snails instead.
Can't even get mystery snails in the UK. Such a pain.
Does MTS eat plants? I've plan to add to the planted tank, they are the best algae eater!
They can, but I haven't noticed much damage to my plants from them. Only from my bladder snails I think.

--
And... Uh. I have a guppy fry! Just one for now, hadn't expected this to come so soon so I'm very unprepared.

Yes!! Hadn't even noticed that the guppy was pregnant, thought it was just really fat lol. Hopefully I get more soon!
Woohoo! I had guppies, they were gorgeous purple dragon ribbon fin ones that I raised from fry, but they never had any babies :blush:

There’s this weird thing happen to my tank lately.

EVERY time I fill this tank all the way up to the brim (RED Arrow), Water will always end up on the floor and will always end up at the BLUE arrow.

I checked and there was no leakage, the side of the aquarium is not wet either :/ I have no filter and airstone in this tank, so what could it be?

83586AA9-D1DD-4234-A91A-5763E4CE27D3.jpeg

Anyone?

There’s this weird thing happen to my tank lately.

EVERY time I fill this tank all the way up to the brim (RED Arrow), Water will always end up on the floor and will always end up at the BLUE arrow.

I checked and there was no leakage, the side of the aquarium is not wet either :/ I have no filter and airstone in this tank, so what could it be?

View attachment 136315

Anyone?
Perhaps there is a slow leak somewhere?

Another weird thing is that after the the water goes at the blue arrow, the water doesn’t leak or evaporate at all, this is the weirdest thing happen and it also happened to every aquarium I have, maybe earth quake?

I look at it for an hour and yep it was leaking.

Do I have to glue on the old silicone or scratch old silicone off first? The tank is made of acrylics and is 6 gal.

Do you think the problem comes from the 3 inches heavy substrate pressing on the bottom pane?

@Colin_T @WhistlingBadger

Thanks for any help you guys can provided :thumbs:

I look at it for an hour and yep it was leaking.

Do I have to glue on the old silicone or scratch old silicone off first? The tank is made of acrylics and is 6 gal.

Do you think the problem comes from the 3 inches heavy substrate pressing on the bottom pane?

@Colin_T @WhistlingBadger

Thanks for any help you guys can provided :thumbs:
To apply new silicone unfortunately you do have to strip the old silicone off. All of It. You will have to reseal the entire tank. There are tons of informational videos on YouTube!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back