Random Discussion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

My cat brings them in... he either kills them or my dog does. My other dog thinks their chew toys and protects them lol. He does that with bunnies as well.
Awwww haha. We do Have mice in the garage, but not the house. My dog tries to catch them but fails lol. My cat is pretty strictly indoor, so he has probably never seen a mouse

Just noticed that Malaysian trumpet snails have been busy at work! Lots and lots of little babies!! So happy!
I'm glad you like them, because there's many more to come, lol....I hate those things, hundreds of them in my 10G, but they DO help aerate the sand, so there's that....I guess

I'm glad you like them, because there's many more to come, lol....I hate those things, hundreds of them in my 10G, but they DO help aerate the sand, so there's that....I guess
I love em. I'm a little ticked off by all my bladder snails, but I like the trumpet snails for sure. Love their shape and big, hulking shells.

Just noticed that Malaysian trumpet snails have been busy at work! Lots and lots of little babies!! So happy!
ha ha sucked in, your gonna regret adding them to your tank when they block up your power filter and spread through all your tanks. They are a menace and should be exterminated at all costs.

DEATH TO SNAILS. :devil:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back