The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

How long ago did you get yours?
Expect fry. They will stay in their caves for a LOOOONG time. To the point yoy think their dead 😂
But really they want a female to join them and then lay eggs. Then the male stays there guarding the eggs and oxygenating them.
Got the older trio maybe a month ago, the 5 younger about a week or two after that. Perfectly fine with them having fry. Set up the tank to make sure that they have caves.
Luckily after a VERY long time, he is now starting to show himself a bit more... Could be due to the change up in the decor layout.

Ah man.... So sorry. I understand sibling troubles more than you know 😂
Hopefully you can fix that up soon and get it running.

You can ALSO click into people's profiles and go to their "about" section and it shows their signature no matter what device you are on.
I use my phone a lot for this site
Alright, thanks, good to know!

Got the older trio maybe a month ago, the 5 younger about a week or two after that. Perfectly fine with them having fry. Set up the tank to make sure that they have caves.
Sounds about right...
I have a separate tank now for all the fry... I gotta sell them off to the LPS soon. Their all grown up 🥲😅

Alright, thanks, good to know!
No problem man!

Sounds about right...
I have a separate tank now for all the fry... I gotta sell them off to the LPS soon. Their all grown up 🥲😅

No problem man!
I've got plenty of spare tanks and grow-out tanks. So not so worried about that. I felt the same when I had to take my first set of krib fry to the lfs.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back