Humu Picasso Triggerfish, Mombasae Lionfish And Blue Spotted Puffer Co

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cameronb_01

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have just set up my marine aquarium and I am currently in the process of stocking it up with fish. It is a 450L tank and as of now has no sand, corals, reef, live-rock, inverts, fish etc... I was thinking in a ideal world of getting the following three fish. A Mombasa Lionfish, a Blue Spotted Puffer and a Humu Picasso Triggerfish. I have used compatibility sites however they do not really give me a concise answer. However on another string on a different forums someone said the following: "I think you are going to have mixed answers this one. I have had a dogface puffer, Picasso trigger and a Mombasa and radiata lionfish together with no problem." I was wondering if you guys had any experience or insights into this issue. Thanks very much in advance for your replies.

Best Wishes

Cameron

P.S When keeping a venemous lionfish such as the Mombasa how do you feed and clean the tank safely?

P.P.S I know that neither cardinals or clownfish are compatible but do you know of any other small fish which could potentially work well with these three?

Most reactions

trending

Back