SJ2K Always Want More Fish?! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 2,436 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Essex, UK May 8, 2008 #16 So are we going to incluce people that suggest they kept fish as a baby? Personly i think it should only count from the time you conciously decide to keep fish yourself and do so.
So are we going to incluce people that suggest they kept fish as a baby? Personly i think it should only count from the time you conciously decide to keep fish yourself and do so.
T the biffster Moved On Joined May 10, 2010 Messages 2,835 Reaction score 1 Points 0 May 8, 2008 #17 me 20 years and milly the fishkeeper my other half about the same 20 years as well total so far 122&9 months
me 20 years and milly the fishkeeper my other half about the same 20 years as well total so far 122&9 months
A adamgreen240 Fish Herder Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 1,485 Reaction score 1 Points 36 Location GB May 8, 2008 #18 2 years for me so thats: Running Total : 124 years 9 months
T the biffster Moved On Joined May 10, 2010 Messages 2,835 Reaction score 1 Points 0 May 8, 2008 #19 total so far is 124&9 MONTHS
T tim1 Fish Fanatic Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA May 8, 2008 #20 Hmm...I'd say, 2 weeks. Hmm...I'd say, 2 weeks.
Tobigara Fishaholic Joined Aug 10, 2007 Messages 532 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location Central NJ May 8, 2008 #21 tim1 said: Hmm...I'd say, 2 weeks. Hmm...I'd say, 2 weeks. Click to expand... we'll round that up to a month. i've struggled for about a year now so that brings us up to... 125 years and 10 months
tim1 said: Hmm...I'd say, 2 weeks. Hmm...I'd say, 2 weeks. Click to expand... we'll round that up to a month. i've struggled for about a year now so that brings us up to... 125 years and 10 months
three-fingers Fish Connoisseur Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 5,554 Reaction score 2 Points 38 Location Scotland May 8, 2008 #22 Over 8 years here...but I cant be bothered counting months or weeks lol, so that's 133 years and 10 months.
Over 8 years here...but I cant be bothered counting months or weeks lol, so that's 133 years and 10 months.
Jazzzz Fish Addict Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 833 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location turo, devon May 8, 2008 #23 11 years 6 months for me So 145 years 4 months
5teady_2012 Here to help Joined Apr 10, 2012 Messages 4,660 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location GB May 8, 2008 #24 About 15 years for me.... Total so far - 160 years 4 months
backtotropical Retired Mod Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Jul 9, 2007 Messages 4,481 Reaction score 4 Points 38 May 8, 2008 #25 About 10 years (i think)! Running Total: 170 Years 4 Months
PRW1988 Fish Gatherer Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 2,066 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Canada May 8, 2008 #26 10 years for me TOTAL 180 Years 4 Months
invader I'm a girl. Joined Dec 19, 2005 Messages 2,104 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Orlando, FL, USA May 8, 2008 #27 2.5 years. Total: 182 years and 9 months
A ALEXF Fish Addict Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 771 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Willoughby, Ohio May 8, 2008 #28 6 months for me. 183 and 3 months
Bloo ~ I learn something new ~ ~~~~ every day ~~~~ Joined Mar 31, 2005 Messages 9,085 Reaction score 1 Points 36 Location Norfolk, UK May 8, 2008 #29 Mmm I think it's about roughly 28 years since I had my own first tank. So running total of 211 years and 3 months
Mmm I think it's about roughly 28 years since I had my own first tank. So running total of 211 years and 3 months
OldMan47 Livebearer fanatic Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 16,890 Reaction score 29 Points 0 Location Forsyth, Illinois, USA May 8, 2008 #30 About 30 years over the last 50 but I only should count the last 3. Before that I was in it too casually and not learning much very fast.
About 30 years over the last 50 but I only should count the last 3. Before that I was in it too casually and not learning much very fast.