replaced my old lap top
which was a Fujitsu siemens
really good laptop when i got it
in 2006 but my new one is a lot better
but its only a bit flimsy compared
to my old one i got my self a acer aspire :good:
i dont think it will be able to take the same
punishment as my old one :lol:

interesting you should say about flimsy. we have had a DELL xpx 1210 for 3 years. i was shocked to see how flimsy the DELL inspiron was, by comparison. though my Toshiba Satellite is, marginally, better. they are still horribly shoddy. clearly, despite their cost, designed for a two or three year life.

Get a Mac. They are built to last FOREVER.
i own a mac and love it, but they may be built to last forever, you have to baby it usually just to get it for 5 yrs. for some reason the hard drive automatically #71###s itself up and you need to buy a new one. i still love my macbook though.

Edit: no matter what you say though, windows are garbage.

four months ago just
replaced my old lap top
which was a Fujitsu siemens
really good laptop when i got it
in 2006 but my new one is a lot better
but its only a bit flimsy compared
to my old one i got my self a acer aspire :good:
i dont think it will be able to take the same
punishment as my old one :lol:

interesting you should say about flimsy. we have had a DELL xpx 1210 for 3 years. i was shocked to see how flimsy the DELL inspiron was, by comparison. though my Toshiba Satellite is, marginally, better. they are still horribly shoddy. clearly, despite their cost, designed for a two or three year life.

Get a Mac. They are built to last FOREVER.
i own a mac and love it, but they may be built to last forever, you have to baby it usually just to get it for 5 yrs. for some reason the hard drive automatically #71###s itself up and you need to buy a new one. i still love my macbook though.

lol i personally dislike apple its like a constant money pot with itunes and such like xbox360 paying for the internet

you will get no argument, from me, there.

All Apple cares about is 'wonga' :grr:
whilst i accept the advantages of the "smart phone". all you get for your money, is something that only works. if you pay, even more, for apps. and, when it comes to the Apple phone. almost all "smart phones", currently available. out perform it . and by some way too.

back, strictly, on topic. well, may be!

I was once told that the Mac and PC were like man and woman.
the Pc, is the man. as things go wrong, it gets more and more grumpy. finally it stops, altogether.
the mac is the woman. when things go wrong, it just takes a "dizzy fit", and stops their and then. whilst i distance myself from the "sexist overtones". if find the comparison, true.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back