18 days and counting....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I would have to unpack it to do that, and I don't have the energy to do anything, let alone unpack boxes.

IMO, a small knife works the best, with a thin blade. The LEGO separating tool in still pretty thick, even on the thinnest end. Just my opinion. :)

No no no ,teeth is the best. Speaking about teeth, my grandmother can open a beer bottle with her teeth.
I have a friend in the National Guard that can open a deer bottle with his teeth to! Your grandma and my friend should meet up sometime! :lol: ;)

What’s you guys favorite horror movies? Its a boring day here and I watched The Shining.

As a postgrad chemistry student, I spent a term as a demonstrator to a class of dental students. One of them insisted on opening sample bottles with his teeth. I asked him if that was a good thing for a future dentist to be doing.

What’s you guys favorite horror movies? Its a boring day here and I watched The Shining.
I don’t watch horror movies, they are just to weird and creepy. I watch action thriller, like Jason Bourne, John Wick, The Shooter, etc. Those are the movies that get me on the edge of my seat. :)

I like watching Live PD, informative shows (Mystery’s of the abandoned, stuff like that), and animal shows. (Like National Geographic)

But I prefer movies like I said above. :)

I like watching Live PD, informative shows (Mystery’s of the abandoned, stuff like that), and animal shows. (Like National Geographic)

But I prefer movies like I said above. :)
Me too. I dont really like horrors. I watched contagion and the quiet place, which arent really horrors but that was good enough lol

Hey Juicebox. I feel for you..
Why don't you learn about beekeeping? We always need more beekeeper's
it is a solitary hobby.
You can do it outside.
you can find tons of information on the net.
also as you get more involved with it.. you will get stung and this will build your immunity system.
If you are in the country you can get free bees by setting up a swarm trap.
Do not believe the crap about killer bees. it is all hogwash.
I have over 30 Colonies and I love it

OH BTW if you have an android system, search for Mobdro..more streams then you could ever watch in a life time.:rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back