The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Okay guys 18 days of total quarantine and counting. I am starting to go crazy! I have 4 little brothers who are insane. Two 8yr olds and a 13 and 15 yr old both with autism. I am trying so hard to be patient but I am going Insane.
Ideas of things to do?
-I already filled up 2 coloring books
-Done practically everything I can do with my tanks.
-done lots of housework
-read 13 novels (and all libraries are closed)
-i cant walk my dog because I am having severe breathing problems due to being sick
sick
-I have done lots of art
-done lots of schoolwork
schoolwork
-I cant go to the barn and ride or work with my horse
I am an extrovert so I am struggling here

It's harder because your illness is limiting you. You have to rest whilst your body fights it off.
Download books. Phone/ FaceTime friends.
Is your dad getting any better? Did you get the test results yet?

Can you FaceTime friends? Download a new video game? Play outside?

As my Grandfather always said, “If you are ever bored....start reading the dictionary.” :lol:

It's harder because your illness is limiting you. You have to rest whilst your body fights it off.
Download books. Phone/ FaceTime friends.
Is your dad getting any better? Did you get the test results yet?
We did. It says negative. But hes much worse. We both felt like we were suffocating last night even tho our oxygen was fine

We did. It says negative. But hes much worse. We both felt like we were suffocating last night even tho our oxygen was fine
Whatever this is it's worse than any virus we have had before. Really bad aches. Started out with a sore throat, that's gone now. Horrible coughing to the point of throwing up, bad fatigue, headache (feels like theres pressure and my heads gonna explode) and dizziness

Whatever this is it's worse than any virus we have had before. Really bad aches. Started out with a sore throat, that's gone now. Horrible coughing to the point of throwing up, bad fatigue, headache (feels like theres pressure and my heads gonna explode) and dizziness
I hope you and your family gets well soon.

It's sounds like you have some kind of very bad infection of some kind. Perhaps you need to go to a hospital. Hope you feel better soon.

It's sounds like you have some kind of very bad infection of some kind. Perhaps you need to go to a hospital. Hope you feel better soon.
My dad went to the hospital and out doctor friend said to wait it out for now :)

Sounds terrible, when did you last speak with a doctor? I'd phone again.

You and your dad should probably both be in the hospital.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back