18 days and counting....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks guys. I am sick of video games lol. I can play for an hour a day maybe. My family could spend all day on screens but I am a more outdoorsy person. I would much rather be mucking out cow or horse poop than stuck inside haha. I love reading but have pretty much read every book we have in our very large collection twice (My mom has an obsession with books)
I have been quarantined for almost three months before so I know I can survive but I would be glad to have lots to do. Oh well. Coming up with an insanely detailed business plan for my future pet store right now haha

Okay guys 18 days of total quarantine and counting. I am starting to go crazy!

-I cant go to the barn and ride or work with my horse
Why can't you ride your horse?

How about going outside and just watching the animals?

Anyway, get well soon or we will come around there and poke hell out of you with blunt objects while wearing our protective space suits :)

---------------------
As my Grandfather always said, “If you are ever bored....start reading the dictionary.” :lol:
Never gonna be that bored, at least I hope not :)

Last edited:
Why can't you ride your horse?

---------------------

Never gonna be that bored :)
Because it's my friends horse at a public barn and I am quarantined

Anyway, get well soon or we will come around there and poke hell out of you with blunt objects while wearing our protective space suits
Lol please dont

Pull some games up online. Some are addicting! Play “if I could” and go online or eBay and pick the fish you would if you could.

Pull some games up online. Some are addicting! Play “if I could” and go online or eBay and pick the fish you would if you could.
Oh yeah I do the ebay one a lot. I play slither.io often. It's pretty much the only one that I can play for long periods of time. My high score is 90k :)

Or you can catch up on Twilight Zone replays on tv. Actually this coronavirus is like being in the twilight zone. If you have a roku box , there are lots of free movies and tv show that you can stream for free.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back