18 days and counting....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

So I had a shoe that I messed up on and still had the other one from the pair and I made a succulent planter out of it :)

I still need to seal it so it is water tight but heres a pic!

Attachments

• 20200410_193308.jpg
    20200410_193308.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 62
It sure is! I just started selling the kits online because I became so addicted to it. It's high demand right now especially people ordering kits to stock up on something to do.

It is basically like a paint b ugh number except it's done with gems. You place the gems on the canvas chart (picture) it has a naan adhesive to make them stick. They look very glittery and pretty when done! I will have to post some pictures

Ebay found a lot of those while I was looking for cross stitch kits and they looked interesting. Yes please, post some photos :)

Guys I was painting a shoe to sell and I painted it like a galaxy with glow in the dark stars and my dad accidentally dropped it in the toilet! I can't sell it now!

So bored. I have left my house once in the last 52 days. Fun fact, 52 is my favorite number...Ahhhh I am going insane. But hey it's ok now I can say I have been quarantined for 117 days in my life. That's more than most people.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back