18 days and counting....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Satan lives down the road from me. He's actually a really good neighbour because he invites everyone in the street to his parties and if people don't want to go, he pays for them to stay at a hotel for the weekend. He also likes cats just like I do :devil:, and he is a good musician.

69 days and ughhhhh

sounds like it's time to go on a rampage, that's what I'm about to do to my neighbours and their Fuplie dog and the Fuplie kids that scream every Fuplie day. Fuplie had enough of their crap.

Lol it still autocorrects to that everytime and its super annoying

Not for me it ain't. I kinda like your new word. I'm just waiting to use it on a cop. You Fuplie cop, go fuplie yourself you dirty fuplie piggy.
That cop will be pretty confused!

Day 79. Have had no contact with any people except my family. We are all going insane. I just heard my brother ask alexa what the melting point of a chicken is. Can chickens melt? Send help! Wait...no...dont....we're quarantined

No chickens can't melt but they can vaporize if the temperature is high enough and kept high long enough,...think...cremation! :lol:

No chickens can't melt but they can vaporize if the temperature is high enough and kept high long enough,...think...cremation! :lol:
That was supposed to be sarcastic but good to know :rofl: I wont let him touch my chickens! Look at them....my little babies♡ excuse the mess in the background haha
20200517_173401.jpg
20200517_173340.jpg
20200517_173343.jpg

Attachments

• 20200517_173351.jpg
    20200517_173351.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 63
you can vaporise a chicken with a shotgun too

-----------------
Day 79. Have had no contact with any people except my family. We are all going insane.
Welcome to my world. The last person I spoke to face to face was at the supermarket before Easter and we had an argument because they wouldn't let me buy 3 boxes of soap. Prior to that was before this virus started and I spoke to a lady I see walking her dog around the neighbourhood.

Insanity has its own rewards. Nobody talks to me or hassles me coz I talk to myself and the footpath when I'm out walking. I guess my neighbours think I'm nuts too coz I scream at my computer all the time and threaten to burn my place down coz it's falling apart. The unit I live in is 7 years old and work orders aren't being done coz the owners have given up on the place.

Last edited:
My husband and are I retired. Our lives have hardly changed. The only difference is that we no longer use public transport so we don't go to as many shops as we used to, if there are any open. We used to get the bus to the next town to go to Asda (supermarket) But we know what the queues outside will be like so we use the smaller supermarkets in our town. We never saw anyone except our children and the neighbours but we speak to the children regularly on the phone and we still talk to the neighbours, just at a distance. When we go out walking for our exercise we see a lot more people than we used to and they all smile and say hello as we walk past each other 2 metres apart.

I've been doing lots of school work :rofl: I did 2 weeks worth of science yesterday and 1 weeks worth today.

Were still sick though. Still have a cough. Still achy. All of our oxygen levels keep going low. Our heart rates are all over the place. My dads heart went from 60 to 140 from changing his shirt. It went from 60 to 160 when he did a load of laundry

your dad may have a condition known as SVT. I had it and finally got a treatment for it where they ablate a nerve in your heart. I haven't had it since the treatment. I left the hospital the same day of treatment.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back