18 days and counting....

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Hey Juicebox. I feel for you..
Why don't you learn about beekeeping? We always need more beekeeper's
it is a solitary hobby.
You can do it outside.
you can find tons of information on the net.
also as you get more involved with it.. you will get stung and this will build your immunity system.
If you are in the country you can get free bees by setting up a swarm trap.
Do not believe the crap about killer bees. it is all hogwash.
I have over 30 Colonies and I love it

OH BTW if you have an android system, search for Mobdro..more streams then you could ever watch in a life time.:rofl:
I do know some about bee keeping. My great grandfather keeps a lot. I do not think out neighbors would be pleased.

Me too. I dont really like horrors. I watched contagion and the quiet place, which arent really horrors but that was good enough lol
I watched Contagion recently as well. It is eerily similar to this coronavirus and how the world is dealing with it. It is kind of depressing movie but Covid 19 is more depressing as it is the reality we are now dealing with.

What did you think of the movie, JB?

Last edited:
I watched Contagion recently as well. It is eerily similar to this coronavirus and how the world is dealing with it. It is kind of depressing movie but Covid 19 is more depressing and is the reality we are now dealing with.

What did you think of the movie, JB?
I thought it was good. Definitely interesting. The main difference was how quickly it kills people compared to covid.

I do know some about bee keeping. My great grandfather keeps a lot. I do not think out neighbors would be pleased.
If any neighbor has a garden they will be grateful. Their harvest will be increased.
The paranoia about the bees is misplaced. They won't bother you unless you bother them. I have a colony 20 feet away from my front door. I rarely find a bee dancing around lightbulbs at night. I have never been stung by this colony, when being close to it. . Occasionally my dogs get stung, because they snooop under the. Colony. If the colony is placed in a sheltered area they would never know. Talk to your grandfather.

Godzilla movies!!

30 days now and I am still alive! Just another 20 days and I will have beat my record for my previous quarantine.

JuiceBox, how is your dad going?
Hes doing a little better, we both still have an unshakable cough but not as severe. The fatigue is getting a lot better though and he can work now which is good. Him and I set up a greenhouse yesterday without overdoing it too bad. Thanks for asking!

Good to hear he is moving around again. Lungs and lung infections can take a while to settle down so hopefully he will continue to improve over the next month. :)

Small amount of exercise is a good way to help. So keep moving about and rest and move about more.

I ran out of shoes to paint... Agggghhh :rofl:

How is your dad doing now, is he back to nearly normal yet?

Paint on paper or material. Do some decent size paintings and put your signature and date on them. In 50 years time they could be worth something.

How is your dad doing now, is he back to nearly normal yet?

Paint on paper or material. Do some decent size paintings and put your signature and date on them. In 50 years time they could be worth something.
Doing ok, still fatigued and coughing
. I have paper for painting on but I do better on canvas. I honestly doubt it would be worth much lol, the only reason I make money on the shoes is because people like customized things :)

Most reactions

Back