Whoops - Apologies William

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
I have been wondering why I have a Funny Message whenever I am Posting or replying.
Saying Something about 25.12meg of Images and allowance 14.0meg.

So this afternoon I was having alook thru my settings and found a Manage Attachments Tab.
Low an Behold there were 45 pages of images. Spent the last few hours looking thru them all and saving them to the PC before Deleting them.

There were images on there from my very 1st day here on TFF from over 6 Years Ago. Suffice it to say they are all gone now, but bought back loads of memories of my beginings on here and fish keeping,.

MY God my 1st Tank was an Eyesore.

And why did you delete all the evidence?

I want to see the first tank. :hyper:

I have 16 pages. Most of them a pre-photobucket.

Lol, I have posted my 1st tank in the photo section

I was wondering. will that mean that those pictures are no longer linked with their threads? just thinking this would make some, older but useful, threads make little sense, without the pictures to illustrate.

I was wondering. will that mean that those pictures are no longer linked with their threads? just thinking this would make some, older but useful, threads make little sense, without the pictures to illustrate.

Yes it will, but as a I use PBucket now, most of the threads with attached pix were years old anyway.

Lol, I have posted my 1st tank in the photo section

I found it and posted my first tank as well. Yours doesn't look that bad, though I do question the metallic gold plants.

Most reactions

Back