MattW35 151
Supporting Member
Staff member
5x Tank of the Month 🏆
Global Moderator ⚒️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Supporting Member ⭐
Been a lot of ups and downs with this tank since its set up. It is annoying, one of the plants I got was a more uncommon species which I've been wanting to keep for a while. Only found it available on eBay but yeah the delivery is a bummer. Thanks! I like your 40G Breeder. I've wanted to try a "blackwater-style" aquarium for a while but don't have the space for one atm.Just read through your whole journey and your tank has come a long way! It's amazing how much it's grown in. The algae looks like black beard algae - it's stubborn but not as annoying as hair algae.
Also it sucks that your plants are stuck in the mail. I hate it when that happens.
It looks awesome - keep it up.
. I decided to ditch the bubbler and went for a giant sponge filter instead. Its powered by the smallest and quietest 







