Where To Buy More...exotic Fish?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

luke4868

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys

I am going to be adding some stock to my Edge in a few weeks have some some fish I like which can go in, but am wondering if anyone know's of any stores in the North West UK which stock something a bit more rare and 'exotic' that most LFS don't stock?

For example, I live in Bromborough, Wirral and have been to 4 stores over the last week and none have any shrimp what so ever, which is what I want, cherry ideally, or the white/red ones I forget what they are called.

Thanks

It may be a bit far for you, but Britains Aquatic Superstore in Bolton is pretty good, in my opinion.

(Edited for typo)

It may be a bit far for you, but Britains Aquatic Superstore in Bolton is pretty good, in my opinion.

(Edited for typo)

Yeah it's a bit far, but if they do some decent fish then it can be a good drive when I'm bored :) Anything that catches your eye you have seen there?

Also in that area Pier Aquatics best fish shop I have ever been to. Its in Wigan and I drove from Hull, came away with tons of great fish and they have a lot of nice stuff that would go in your edge including some very nice little rice fish :)

Wills

Andys just up the road has some cherry shrimp in

I;d also endorse Pier a great place. Is Bas still open in Bolton?

Andys just up the road has some cherry shrimp in

I;d also endorse Pier a great place. Is Bas still open in Bolton?

I went to andy's yesterday and didn't see any in there, will take another peek later in the week and see if I can find them, was rather busy so wasn't paying close attention to everything.

Also in that area Pier Aquatics best fish shop I have ever been to. Its in Wigan and I drove from Hull, came away with tons of great fish and they have a lot of nice stuff that would go in your edge including some very nice little rice fish :)

Wills

Just had a quick look on there new stock, they have some superb looking betta's...convinced already :)

+1 for Pier Aquatics Wigan, one of my local's. Get some pretty special stuff in there from time to time, defiantely worth a trip.

James.

they were in thefirst tanks on the right as you walk into the fish room

another vote for pier aqatics has to be one of the best shops in the north.
Iwas in B.A.S in bolton on friday they didnt have any shrimps in that i could see. but i went to abyss in stockport today they had 3 types of shrimp in stock :drool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back