Whats You Fav Paranormal Freaky Film?

IainMac85

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
To be honest im not tht frightened by any movie nowadays, however I like scarey movies involving demonic possession as you dont see a big fake looking rubber monster. my personal Fav would be The Exorcist, although for "horror" and comedy value Freddie Krueger does it for me every time!

garyspence84

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Candyman.

Could not/WOULD NOT walk past a mirror for months after I saw that. I was really young when I saw that movie but even if I were to watch it now, it would probably have the same effect.

I got tricked into watching 28 days later a few years ago (was told we were watching Harry Potter), and for weeks I had nightmare's where I was being chased by zombies and locking myself behind shop shutters.

I'm to much of a whoose to watch scarey films. Give me a good comedy any day!

Blitz

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I hate watching horror films... I mean... if my friend convinces me enough, I will. But then a few weeks after I can't walk into a dark room with having to turn on the light switch. My friend and I are crazy. We talk about what scary movies we want to watch and have watched and share scary stories and when it comes dark we get scared. ^_^
Paranormal Activity 3 was NOTHING compared to Ju-On 2. Ju-On two is the Japanese version of The Grudge. I saw it in the dark with a friend... GOSH.... I was scared every time I was in the dark. Even in day light I was scared!

jute

Reaction score
i absolutely LOVE horror movies and have seen everyone mentioned, but my all time favourite (although not very scary) is "an american werewolf in london" i love the story, the music and the special effects that for it's time were brilliant, also i love"room 1408" . infact i could go on forever about the horror films i love.......but i wont !!

Blitz

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Gosh! ;) You sound like you're scared of nothing!! That's the complete opposite of me, LOL

trending

Staff online

Most reactions - Past 7 days