Whats You Fav Paranormal Freaky Film?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
To be honest im not tht frightened by any movie nowadays, however I like scarey movies involving demonic possession as you dont see a big fake looking rubber monster. my personal Fav would be The Exorcist, although for "horror" and comedy value Freddie Krueger does it for me every time!

Candyman.

Could not/WOULD NOT walk past a mirror for months after I saw that. I was really young when I saw that movie but even if I were to watch it now, it would probably have the same effect.

I got tricked into watching 28 days later a few years ago (was told we were watching Harry Potter), and for weeks I had nightmare's where I was being chased by zombies and locking myself behind shop shutters.

I'm to much of a whoose to watch scarey films. Give me a good comedy any day!

I hate watching horror films... I mean... if my friend convinces me enough, I will. But then a few weeks after I can't walk into a dark room with having to turn on the light switch. My friend and I are crazy. We talk about what scary movies we want to watch and have watched and share scary stories and when it comes dark we get scared. ^_^
Paranormal Activity 3 was NOTHING compared to Ju-On 2. Ju-On two is the Japanese version of The Grudge. I saw it in the dark with a friend... GOSH.... I was scared every time I was in the dark. Even in day light I was scared!

i absolutely LOVE horror movies and have seen everyone mentioned, but my all time favourite (although not very scary) is "an american werewolf in london" i love the story, the music and the special effects that for it's time were brilliant, also i love"room 1408" . infact i could go on forever about the horror films i love.......but i wont !!

Gosh! ;) You sound like you're scared of nothing!! That's the complete opposite of me, LOL

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back