Whats You Fav Paranormal Freaky Film?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Paranormal Activity Scared The Ba-Jeebers Outta Me

Yeah and me! After watching it I suddenly went round the house, turned all the lights on and shut all the doors. Lol

The 2nd one is rubbish tho.

Does anyone remember the recent alien abduction film done through a camcorder based on a family in America.

It wad pretty good until the end when I saw the pathetic excuse for an alien and just me self! Lol

Same as nelly, the Entity is pretty spooky, its when the ghost comes and the music starts, well its not music its like, a dum dum dum dum dum sound. That freaks me out a bit. And there is another film from the 90's I think its called the haunted, supposedly another true story about a family who are haunted by a demon and it follows them eveywhere, even when they go camping... that put the heejeebas up me.

The whole film is on youtube in 10 parts I just found it but I wont post the link... family forum and all that.

The Descent is an awsome film, about a group of femals that go pot holing There is one scene that made me jump out of my skin while holding a cup of tea lol. Needless to say I got soaked and so did the leather couch lol. The Descent 2 was ok but you can neverbeat the first one.

I most heartedly agree with that scene, Some of the scenes in that movie are Seat Jumpers.
1st time I watched creep it was very freaky, Still don't know what was being fed huge chunks of meat.

I would love a film studio to make the Rats Trilogy of Books, Would make for some horrifying scenes.

Yeah the scene I am talking about is the one when she scans the place with the night vision camera not long after they get into the cave awsome lol.

Oh Yeah that scene is great. The end Scene is also another Seat Jumper.

Rats? Is that the James Herbert Books? I havent read them yet. But I don like his stories they are pretty good.

The Haunting in Connecticut really freaked me out!

Paranormal Activity Scared The Ba-Jeebers Outta Me

Old thread, but I'm going to tune into it anyways. I saw Paranormal Activity too, but the 3rd one. Saw it in the dark with one of my friends. Wasn't that scary, I'd say. It was scary, but it doesn't bother me anymore. same with seeing the Japanese version of the Grudge, it was nothing. I don't let movies scare me. It's just a movie.

"It's not the dark that'll hurt it. It's whats IN the dark." :crazy:

Boo. :fun:

I don't remember seeing this thread, but I guess since it back in the works....

The only movie that ever had a lifelong impact on me was Poltergeist. I was 4, and I came out of my room to ask my mom for some water. Came out just in time to see the clown doll pull try to pull the little boy under the bed. To this day, 25 years later, I am petrified of clowns.

I've done that many times too! Except... I don't really remember what I saw. Too scary to remember xD

Rec has got to be my all time favourite. It takes a lot to scare me, but I was freaked out for weeks afterwards! :D

Paranormal Activity, Devil and The Devil Inside all equally as scary for me, you'd think after watching the 1ST Paranormal Activity I'd learn my lesson but no, still had to watch the other 2. :crazy:

Entity i saw back in the 80s,Supposedly based partially on a true story, a woman is tormented and sexually molested by an invisible demon.....Try not to dwell to much on that part, it was actually quite a good film,
My wife love's the film Sixth sense with Haley Joel Osment

Those were great movies.

The original "Carrie".

Revenge is sweet.

I went to see it when first released and we all jumped out of our seats at the end.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back