What?! Is this duckweed???

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I just don't use any language or substitute for any curse words.

It sounds to close to the actual words and can offend a lot of people if they hear it wrong.

And yes @AbbeysDad, this thread has gone downhill, in the worst way...

That's exactly the method I use - er, would probably use, but The Carpet Warehouse is - I mean - would be starting to wonder about me.
Why should the carpet store think anything about it. Just say you renovate houses for a living. You can buy a new carpet every week saying that. That's also a good way to dispose of a body, assuming the bathtub in the house has a decent drain.

Why should the carpet store think anything about it. Just say you renovate houses for a living. You can buy a new carpet every week saying that. That's also a good way to dispose of a body, assuming the bathtub in the house has a decent drain.
But you would have to clean out the drain, after you shower. Because there would be your hair in there. Hair can trap blood.

(You also might have to provide your contractor license...)

But you would have to clean out the drain, after you shower. Because there would be your hair in there. Hair can trap blood.

(You also might have to provide your contractor license...)
Bleach and lots of it. Leave it in the bath tub for a bit and let it drain down the drain. It dissolves everything organic including hair. If that doesn't work, poor ammonia down the drain.

You only have to provide a contractor's license if you are getting stuff are trade prices.

Bleach and lots of it. Leave it in the bath tub for a bit and let it drain down the drain. It dissolves everything organic including hair. If that doesn't work, poor ammonia down the drain.

You only have to provide a contractor's license if you are getting stuff are trade prices.
Man... dis' dude a pro! :big_boss:

"Well gosh darn it, this discussion thread went sideways!"

Yes, I would definitely have to agree.... What started out as an innocent discussion regarding the possible miss-identification of duckweed, has turned into "How to get away with murder"... LOL!!
:lol:

Yes, I would definitely have to agree.... What started out as an innocent discussion regarding the possible miss-identification of duckweed, has turned into "How to get away with murder"... LOL!!
Murder, what murder? I have no clue of what you speak of... :hey: :devil:

There's TV shows about this and lots of them.

Murder, what murder? I have no clue of what you speak of... :hey: :devil:
LOL :)

Honest Mr Orrificer, I don't know what you are talking about. Now if you wouldn't mind just following me out the back into my garage, I have something to show you :devil:

Nor do I, an innocent keeper of tetras :fish:, know of what you speak. :rolleyes:

<quietly secretes shovel, industrial plastic sheeting, rope, and sack of quicklime behind shed>

<removes balaclava and gloves> :ninja:

<puts them into weighted sack ready for a trip to the seaside>

I'm shocked at the turn of this conversation. SHOCKED! :eek: And also rather thrilled at being able to use so many emojis

I love how you put the "<blank blank blank>". :rofl:

Duckweed has VERY fine root/roots. What you have looks much thicker. A single leaf of duckweed can completely dry up and be reconstituted much later and take over a tank. It is impossible to get rid of once it infests your tanks. I thought I wanted it before I had it. Now I have joined the ranks of those who have gone before me... and hate the stuff. Water lettuce is bigger and much easier to control (get ahold of anyway). My suggestion? Be careful what you wish for...

Attachments

• Duckweed_1.jpg
    Duckweed_1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Duckweed_2.jpg
    Duckweed_2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 42
Nor do I, an innocent keeper of tetras :fish:, know of what you speak. :rolleyes:

<quietly secretes shovel, industrial plastic sheeting, rope, and sack of quicklime behind shed>

<removes balaclava and gloves> :ninja:

<puts them into weighted sack ready for a trip to the seaside>

I'm shocked at the turn of this conversation. SHOCKED! :eek: And also rather thrilled at being able to use so many emojis
LOL! I saw Seaside and thought you meant to bring it to my home town, but you are on a different continent! *whew* :rofl:

LOL! I saw Seaside and thought you meant to bring it to my home town, but you are on a different continent! *whew* :rofl:
There is a mighty ocean between us . . .

. . . and many, many tides . . . .

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back