What?! Is this duckweed???

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I still think 'fudge' is a better F word. Gol Dern works pretty good to. If yer real conservative, 'shucks' and 'gosh darn' can work! <grins>
I say fridge.

You Need Mental Help but you whisper swear words?

I need mental help and I let everyone around me know to back the fuplie off or there's gonna be trouble.
Sometimes people who need mental help need help because they dont want to cause any problems so never say or ask for anything. I can see you arent that type, but I need mental help might be :)

You Need Mental Help but you whisper swear words?

I need mental help and I let everyone around me know to back the fuplie off or there's gonna be trouble.
*I let everyone around me know to back the fuplie off or there's gonna be trouble.*

Same here, Colin. The whole point of a Swear is that it lets people know that you are raging, and that if they come any nearer you will tear out their throat with your teeth. Or with your fish lips.

Swears have prevented many a murder in this house, which I am very grateful for, because I suspect that murder can be very difficult to get out of the carpet.

Swears have prevented many a murder in this house, which I am very grateful for, because I suspect that murder can be very difficult to get out of the carpet.
Just remove the carpet with body rolled up in it, and then put down new carpet and underlay.

Just remove the carpet with body rolled up in it, and then put down new carpet and underlay.
That's exactly the method I use - er, would probably use, but The Carpet Warehouse is - I mean - would be starting to wonder about me.

Murder also takes up a lot of patio space - er, apparently. <whistles innocently and changes subject>

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back