What Is The Weirdest Food You Have Ever Tasted?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hm..
Probably Chiken Liver Pattay..NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN

EWW EWW EWW EWW EWWWWWWWWWW

xx

aligator is the weidest thing I've tried although it was rather tasty

Sorry if anybody likes this style of food... but I am not a fan of any Ethiopian style cuisine and thought it was quite weird. The bread they use as a plate, utensils and a napkin is called injera and tastes like a cold wet sponge.... grossed me right out... Dont like that everything is like pre-pureed either... i mean thats why evolution developed teeth and jaw muscles... so I can chew and enjoy the food....

Heres a link to wiki's info about it.... Wiki

This looks like something wiped out of babies diaper doesnt it?
Alicha_1.jpg

Ox :good:
i love the salad garnish!! nice touch!

Strangest thing I ever ate was artificial chicken breasts made out of mold... yes, mold. Sounds gross, but it actually tasted alright.

I tasted smoked squid and sun dried seal...Not to tastey and recently I accidentally ate a few freeze dried blood worms which where meant for my platties!

back in my sailing days we pulled a little net and caught some krill. somebody had the brilliant idea to try it (i guess to see what the whales were eating)... THAT was gross. so fishy and gross. also fresh sea urchin roe (which was equally as disgusting) and fresh conch which when made into fritters is AMAZING!!!
ive eaten roasted bugs which once you get over the fact that they are indeed bugs are pretty good. frogslegs which are tasty, rabbit, squirrel, gator(delicious!) ostrich, buffalo, more venison than you can shake a stick at(i hunt every year with my sister), turtle soup (and i own a turlte),pheasant, wild ducks/geese/boar.
ill generally try any food twice (the first time it may not be cooked well so i give it a second chance) but i tend to stay away from organ meat...just doesnt seem right :p liver is as far as ill go. i HATE HATE HATE squash!
cheers

I know Biltong has been mentioned, but not sure if it is available in your area.... It is as true South African as Rugby and Castle beer... Do you get Biltong available in your area... (dried meat with salty spices) ... & then also Castle beer.... True South African!!.. (I know there is a South African pub just off Picadilly Circus - underground tubes.....where I had a castle beer when I visited my friend in Luton.... 1997)

pickled flowers yuck

also battered pizza was pretty wierd

gotta ask how you accidently eat a dead sword tails orgaan??????

Time to bring in some latin flavors here.

Patapuerco
Pig's foot. Delicious.

Rabo Encendido
Ox tail. Great

Other things include cow tongue, and sausages made of blood and rice.

I've had escargot, tasted alright, but I don't really like chewy foods.
Alligator tail is great. Tastes like pork.

Kangaroo burger, and Emu sausages, as well as a handful of green ants...trip to australia

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back