Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada

• South Africa

• Other (please say)

• Total voters
you could of give us the choice of england ireland scotland or whales hehe some of us dont like been lumped together :)
im from chester england uk

Can you imagine if the op had done that for a country 94,251 square miles in size what they would have done to divide up the US at 3,537,441 square miles!! No, I'll just settle for being lumped in with everyother American for the sake of simplicity - lol!

Just south of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in Texas here. LOTS of fish stores here, including several that deal purely in tropicals. Still visiting trying to visit them all. Just stopped by one the other day which specialized in Flowerhorns - LOTS of expensive fishies!

Hi, this is Ronny! I am from India.. And where I live neither the lake (full of fishes) nor the fish stores are far off ;).

Long time since I've seen the other 2 South Africans active, but at least, I see you made provision for me..... :good:

you could of give us the choice of england ireland scotland or whales hehe some of us dont like been lumped together :)
im from chester england uk

Can you imagine if the op had done that for a country 94,251 square miles in size what they would have done to divide up the US at 3,537,441 square miles!! No, I'll just settle for being lumped in with everyother American for the sake of simplicity - lol!

Just south of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in Texas here. LOTS of fish stores here, including several that deal purely in tropicals. Still visiting trying to visit them all. Just stopped by one the other day which specialized in Flowerhorns - LOTS of expensive fishies!
London England

the united kingdom isn't a country by the way, im from England.

So what - that doesn't make England signifigant enough warrant an entire division. Though I live it Texas I don't insist that Texas has its own division from the United States all because it was its own country and "still has the right to secede from the union" (though some Texans would, perhaps, insist on this - lol!).

Good god! The United Kingdom is a country :< It's just not a nationality. But, as the OP asked what country you're from the answer would be the UK.

Stronger together :)

I'm from the UK by the way :) and I'm English thank you very much.

The United Kingdom is not a country.
Great Britain is comprised of England, Scotland and Wales (countries - not counties or states, but actual countries).
The United Kingdom is comprised of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (another country).
The Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey are not part of GB or UK, and also not part of the EU either.
The "British Islands" does include the Channel Islands and IoM, but not the Republic of Ireland.
The "British Isles" includes Great Britain, the whole of Ireland, the Orkney and Shetland Islands, the Isle of Man, the Inner and Outer Hebrides, the Isle of Wight, the Scilly Islands, Lundy Island, the Channel Islands and many other smaller islands.
For more clarification - http://www.know-britain.com/general/great_britain.html

Political-Geography lesson over.
I'm from Leamington in England :good:

The United Kingdom is not a country.
Great Britain is comprised of England, Scotland and Wales (countries - not counties or states, but actual countries).
The United Kingdom is comprised of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (another country).
The Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey are not part of GB or UK, and also not part of the EU either.
The "British Islands" does include the Channel Islands and IoM, but not the Republic of Ireland.
The "British Isles" includes Great Britain, the whole of Ireland, the Orkney and Shetland Islands, the Isle of Man, the Inner and Outer Hebrides, the Isle of Wight, the Scilly Islands, Lundy Island, the Channel Islands and many other smaller islands.
For more clarification - <a href="http://www.know-britain.com/general/great_britain.html" target="_blank">http://www.know-britain.com/general/great_britain.html</a>

Political-Geography lesson over.
I'm from Leamington in England :good:

Totally great answer, after 1 bottle of a red Iv found that hillaroius!
Im from England UK btw, and wish I was as brainy and correct as u!! :stupid:

justkia thanx for that :)
some people should say nothin if they dont know what there talking about also i think havin different languages is enough to "warrent" a section i dont care been from the uk lol but some people do we arnt little states you know we are seperate nations
rant over hehe scot :)

Most reactions

Back