• South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please say)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Inchyally

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I posted the countries I have seen most people from. :)

I am from the United States, in a town called Cold Spring 1 1/2 hours from NYC. I put the UK as the first choice as most people I see on here are from there. Where are you from? You can be more specific than your country if you want.

(I hope the poll works...)

Vancouver WA, in the US. Bad place for fish keeping sadly since no good fish stores within 30 min of me.

Vancouver WA, in the US. Bad place for fish keeping sadly since no good fish stores within 30 min of me.

Same problem here in Cheyenne, WY, it's a beautiful place just wish there was more to choose from besides Walmart & Petco. :sick:

Miami, Florida. We have some pretty good stores, canals and the Everglades for dipnetting, but our pH is off the API charts. At least for me.

New Richmond, WI. USA!

Better off catching fish in lakes or rivers then buying them in a pets store around here... :lol:

-FHM

Long Island, New York, USA

smiley-15667.png

Lake Tahoe NV USA. We have a crazy fish shop 20 min from be and a nice small one 15 min from me.

you could of give us the choice of england ireland scotland or whales hehe some of us dont like been lumped together :)
im from chester england uk

Alcester - Warwickshire, very nice town not far from Stratford-upon-Avon. To be or not to be, an all that.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back