What Breed Is Your Dog?

rodley

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi am new here but as well as my 11 fish I have 2 rescue cats, HarryboStarmix and Vicks, and 2 whippets, Buster and Bentley. Harrybo sits on top of the fish tank and gets v sweaty - all animals/pets/fish are fantastic and I love 'em all! One day I'd like to get a sheep too, a Zwartble, but my good lady won't let me...yet. Am working on it...

Ninjouzata

Two Eels Are Better Than One
Chatroom Moderator
Reaction score
She's beautiful Alasse! :wub:

Gizaroo2

Reaction score
I have a 6 month old Dutch Shepherd mix, Rufus (brindle boy) and a one year old miniature American Eskimo Spitz, Flint. 

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Beautiful! 

Is Rufus wearing an e-collar? I only ask as i am debating getting one for my girl to do remote training

Gizaroo2

Reaction score
Yea he is. They both wear one. It's mostly used for recalls if he won't heed a command. I rarely have to use anything but the vibrate feature. :) they're worth every penny.

Reaction score
I had 2 dogs, one died in August (RIP)

Colby was 16, pretty much blind and deaf, and was a cocker spaniel mix. He had a seizure and fell into our pool, the same day we thought he was getting better. I miss him alot but I know he is better, and can see and hear and run around. He had hip and back problems, was on an anti- anxiety medications and pain medications. We were hoping he would pass peacefully, and were debating about wether to put him down or not. I took this photo a few years back, and we used it for his frame by his ashes.

^ You can see how foggy his eye is

We also have a yellow lab named Beckham. We got him in 2010 from a family moving. My parents say that when I came home and he ran around and played with me they knew they were keeping him.

^ Him hanging with his old friend :(

chopperheys

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a male Alaskan Malamute called Gooch -

And I have a male English Bulldog called Marley -

kiwifeather

Reaction score
I have an Italian Greyhound named Breeze (or CH Moonstruck Gentle Breeze) and a Border Terrier named Toby (CH Middlecroft Pukaki Blue). Breeze is a show dog and Toby an ex-show dog. My babies! Breeze is pretty young in this pic. She is now 2 and 1/2 and Toby is 4.

rodley

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
This is our new rescue whippet Lolly, from Battersea Dogs Home, picked her up on Christmas Eve and she's getting on really well with my other 2 whippets Bentley and Buster! She even stops to look at the fish tank now and then as she passes by! Bonus!!!!

Attachments

fluttermoth

The current Mrs Treguard ;)
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Aww, she's adorable! 

I see she's an expert in using the 'sighthound sad face' ;)

rodley

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
haha thank you Fluttermoth, yes they all seem to be quite good at the 'sighthound sad face'...they get away with everything!!!!

StarryGirl

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
I have a beautiful blue merle girl called Luna. She looks just like her mum so i say she is a collie. She is the result of her mum getting out to play with the neighbour's rescue dog. He looked like a large black and white collie with something else mixed in. 

She was meant to be my ex-partners but totally mine now. She is the best. Good with kids, cats, other dogs, even rabbits and ferrets
DSC00224.jpg