What Breed Is Your Dog?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hi am new here but as well as my 11 fish I have 2 rescue cats, HarryboStarmix and Vicks, and 2 whippets, Buster and Bentley. Harrybo sits on top of the fish tank and gets v sweaty - all animals/pets/fish are fantastic and I love 'em all! One day I'd like to get a sheep too, a Zwartble, but my good lady won't let me...yet. Am working on it...

She's beautiful Alasse! :wub:

I have a 6 month old Dutch Shepherd mix, Rufus (brindle boy) and a one year old miniature American Eskimo Spitz, Flint. 
smile.png

1535420_10152671685480353_1049818990_n.jpg

Beautiful! 

Is Rufus wearing an e-collar? I only ask as i am debating getting one for my girl to do remote training

Yea he is. They both wear one. It's mostly used for recalls if he won't heed a command. I rarely have to use anything but the vibrate feature. :) they're worth every penny.

I had 2 dogs, one died in August (RIP)

Colby was 16, pretty much blind and deaf, and was a cocker spaniel mix. He had a seizure and fell into our pool, the same day we thought he was getting better. I miss him alot but I know he is better, and can see and hear and run around. He had hip and back problems, was on an anti- anxiety medications and pain medications. We were hoping he would pass peacefully, and were debating about wether to put him down or not. I took this photo a few years back, and we used it for his frame by his ashes.

DSC_3773_zps94b0f12a.jpg

DSC_3886_zps9e5f7c7e.jpg

^ You can see how foggy his eye is

We also have a yellow lab named Beckham. We got him in 2010 from a family moving. My parents say that when I came home and he ran around and played with me they knew they were keeping him.

IMG_1442_zps994ccdeb.jpg

^ Him hanging with his old friend :(

DSC_3481_zps9b93834a.jpg

Hi, I have a male Alaskan Malamute called Gooch -

And I have a male English Bulldog called Marley -

I have an Italian Greyhound named Breeze (or CH Moonstruck Gentle Breeze) and a Border Terrier named Toby (CH Middlecroft Pukaki Blue). Breeze is a show dog and Toby an ex-show dog. My babies! Breeze is pretty young in this pic. She is now 2 and 1/2 and Toby is 4.
tumblr_lwu1v5afbe1qmffl2o1_500.jpg

This is our new rescue whippet Lolly, from Battersea Dogs Home, picked her up on Christmas Eve and she's getting on really well with my other 2 whippets Bentley and Buster! She even stops to look at the fish tank now and then as she passes by! Bonus!!!!

Attachments

• lolly.jpg
    lolly.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 133
Aww, she's adorable! 

I see she's an expert in using the 'sighthound sad face' ;)

haha thank you Fluttermoth, yes they all seem to be quite good at the 'sighthound sad face'...they get away with everything!!!!

I have a beautiful blue merle girl called Luna. She looks just like her mum so i say she is a collie. She is the result of her mum getting out to play with the neighbour's rescue dog. He looked like a large black and white collie with something else mixed in. 

She was meant to be my ex-partners but totally mine now. She is the best. Good with kids, cats, other dogs, even rabbits and ferrets
biggrin.png
DSC00224.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back