What Are Your Favorite Dog Breeds?

Image126.jpg

Flashharrytired.jpg

Image013.jpg

I love my Flash. The perfect family dog and great with the kids.

Either the kid is very, very small, or Flash is huge for a Basset?? (apparently, with them, the tip of the head has to be a pronounced "crown" to be of tippically "show quality").... I'm talking about the Basset & not the kid.

He's a big dog and cost me a small fortune. I had to travel a good distance to get him as hes from good stock and I've got all his lineage etc. His real name is Malrich Love Machine!! Unfortunately for him I got his knackers took off to stop him sniffing my Mrs every time she bent over to the fridge!!!

I've seen a few more since I've had him and he looks leaner and bigger than rest I have seen. Most others have looked fat and older. His dad was a tad bigger as well if memory serves me right.

He weighs 27 kilos!!! and is dead weight but a great dog and the kids adore him

Rough Collies are my favorite, I also love Prembroke corgis and huskys. I saw what I think was a husky/ St. Binared mix that was every pretty and very very big.

dthoffsett you would like hedgehogs then.

I adore them, would love to get a couple but I'm afraid the cats would terrorize them. :crazy:

I love Skye Terriers. RIP Poppy!
poppy.jpg

I also like soft coat wheaten terriers! They are soooo cute.

And I like goldendoodles (retriever x poodle), although not a pure breed they are really gentle, playful dogs and are beautiful

English Springer Spaniels are my favourite :)

this is Henry, he is a year and a half old and utterly bonkers :D
Picture147.jpg

My heart belongs to the Australian Shepherd (thus my name). 2nd fav is the Border Collie, which was the breed I was looking for when I got my dog, Jake. Jake is half Border Collie, half Australian Shepherd, and when I got him, I learned a little more about the Aussie breed and I fell in love. So the Border Collie breed has taken a back seat to the Aussie, lol.

Next up is the Bernese Mountain Dog, and then after that, I don't really have a favorite.

i have a rottweiler she is 5 year old and a big honey not a vicious streak in her, i also like boxers

old english sheep dogs, i had 2 that were my babies, then the children came along and they had to go as they were jelous, but when im old and grey thats what i am having 2 more :)

I love anything bulldogish...bullmastiffs are wonderfull.

Aussie dog....do you think my dog looks like an Aussie? Our theory is that one of her parents may have been one
IMG_2064.jpg

I love Skye Terriers. RIP Poppy!
poppy.jpg

I also like soft coat wheaten terriers! They are soooo cute.

And I like goldendoodles (retriever x poodle), although not a pure breed they are really gentle, playful dogs and are beautiful

Dunno why, but I'm deeply touched by this one.... Yes!... RIP Poppy.

I love anything bulldogish...bullmastiffs are wonderfull.

Aussie dog....do you think my dog looks like an Aussie? Our theory is that one of her parents may have been one
IMG_2064.jpg

Actually, she could have some Aussie in her, but it could also be a Border Collie too (they look so much alike, in their heads anyway, lol). Looking at just the muzzle, I think I see Australian Cattle Dog too. Maybe there's Sheltie. All those are herding breeds, oddly... lol, does your dog have an intense desire and stubbornness? Very intent when she wants something? Maybe a little nippy? Wouldn't surprise me if some herding breed was in there. Looking again at that pic, I'm definitely leaning more towards the Australian Shepherd or Australian Cattle Dog.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back