What Are Your Favorite Dog Breeds?

Basset hounds cos I have got one called Flash and he is great. a dog with loads of character

Golden Retrievers, Flat coated Retrievers, German Sheppards, Rhodesian Rhidgebacks, Jack Russels, Dogue De Bordeaux.
:good:

My fav would have 2 be a neopoliton mastiff , but other than that would be staffadshire bull terrier & german shepherds(long haired)

jen

rottweilers
i have a 17 mth old called lilly and she's lovely. i hate it when people say she's a rottweiler so she must be viscious! there's a few that live near me and i've yet to meet a viscious one

it has to be staffordshire bull terriers ive got 2 a dog called dipsy and a ***** called roobee who should be havin some little pups in a few weeks :good:
scot

Border Terriers and more Border Terriers lol.......got 2 Father Milo and son Badger :wub: both real mummies boys lol

it has to be staffordshire bull terriers ive got 2 a dog called dipsy and a ***** called roobee who should be havin some little pups in a few weeks :good:
scot
mine too, well not expecting pups but defo my fav, shes the big eared loopy thing in my sig :lol: wish i hadnt had got her spayed though.

German Shepards are my favorite. I also like belgian malinois, great danes, irish wolfhounds, and bull mastiffs. As you can see I prefer big dogs, but I do have a soft spot for scottish terriers, they're just so grumpy. :wub:

In fact, I tend to like most grumpy animals, badgers are one of my favorites. :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back