What are you doing today?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Too much light pollution?
too much of all types of pollution :)

if we go up to the hills above Perth and look down, we can't even see the city. There's a dirty brown haze covering everything, like the old pictures of San Francisco before they cleaned up their act. And they wonder why asthma is on the rise here now.

too much of all types of pollution :)

if we go up to the hills above Perth and look down, we can't even see the city. There's a dirty brown haze covering everything, like the old pictures of San Francisco before they cleaned up their act. And they wonder why asthma is on the rise here now.
Wow, I mean I know I routinely lose my memory but I don’t remember Perth being like that a couple years ago when I visited my family there

Wow, I mean I know I routinely lose my memory but I don’t remember Perth being like that a couple years ago when I visited my family there
You don't notice the smog unless you look into the sky during the late afternoon or go up into the hills. Then you se the brown cloud hanging over the city.

Yesterday we must have spent too much time in the sun at the festival... Me and my brother got sunburned on our face, neck, and arms... The pain is fading thankfully lol. Just glad that this time I didn't get hell's itch... Last time I did and that had to go up into the top two most excruciating pains/feelings ever experienced... I'd weather have my back go out daily then get that once a week...

306538608_3259590971021605_2343330003661947280_n.jpg

Laundry day again for me.....Mondays come round far too quickly.....

Gotta mow the lawn... Then make sure my mom is doing well. She isn't feeling good right now.
Then I need to get on my school work

Today I have school at my local HS from 7:45-11:00. Then I have school and lunch at home, ASL online from 1-2, an appointment at 3, dropping my sister off at dance around 4, rehearsal for Macbeth at 4:15ish, rehearsal for Annie Jr at 6.

School in the morning, now I just got back from going to the store for my mom. First time going by myself to the store :)
Was going to work for a client this afternoon but they canceled.

Contacting clients, then will go to the store to pick up canvases. The only canvas I had in the size my client requested I JUST painted on last week, but luckily the store I shop at for canvases is having a 70% off sale on them so I’m gonna be loading up on them :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back