What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I went to the storage locker to get my stuff out because I can't afford to keep it. When I opened the door a big cloud of dust came out and I inhaled some. I left the room for a few minutes and when I went back in, all my stuff was covered in a layer of brown dust. I spent an hour cleaning dust off some stuff, loaded the car and went home.

Gonna email and call the storage place tomorrow and rip em a new one. The bloody building is sealed up so I want to know how my stuff got covered in dust and if the dust is toxic.

Just chilling today and watching Monday Night Football later. I was supposed to be finishing my tank but that got put off until Wednesday due to a mistake on a driftwood order.

Mods, is there a way to save a thread if the person who made it is blocked? I know... Weird question. I just don't want to have to really dig every time I want to get to a thread. And will I still get notifications from a thread that was made by a blocked member?

Mods, is there a way to save a thread if the person who made it is blocked? I know... Weird question. I just don't want to have to really dig every time I want to get to a thread. And will I still get notifications from a thread that was made by a blocked member?
@Essjay, @Fishmanic, @WhistlingBadger
Sorry for the pings... I just wanted to make sure moderators knew I was addressing them

I would PM them…
Yah but I figured I could also test it right here and if they quoted my posts I would get notified. And you quoted it and I was notified... Issue resolved 😅

Kinda not the right place to bring that up. He literally just told everyone that he blocked my lol
Ok, and?... Just saying the truth. I wanted to test it. And tadaa it works. I'm happy

Bro not the right place. Are you looking for a fight or something?
Listen, I needed to test something. It worked. Other members could care less about what the heck is going on between certain members.
If they are curious then keep being curious lol.

I have absolutely no idea what you two are talking about. Should I? Please keep it kind and don't start anything that will make life difficult for your beloved mods.

Rocky, I don't understand your question. I don't think threads disappear because the OP is banned (I could be wrong). But some threads do get deleted and junked if they go south beyond redemption. In that case, the thread isn't coming back, but if there is specific info you need perhaps a mod could help you. If this is something fit for public discussion, please clarify exactly what you need. If it is likely to start a fight, please PM me or another mod and we'll figure out what we need to do.

I have absolutely no idea what you two are talking about. Should I? Please keep it kind and don't start anything that will make life difficult for your beloved mods.

Rocky, I don't understand your question. I don't think threads disappear because the OP is banned (I could be wrong). But some threads do get deleted and junked if they go south beyond redemption. In that case, the thread isn't coming back, but if there is specific info you need perhaps a mod could help you. If this is something fit for public discussion, please clarify exactly what you need. If it is likely to start a fight, please PM me or another mod and we'll figure out what we need to do.
He wants to know if he will still get notifications about this thread if he blocks me.

Most reactions

trending

Back