What are you doing today?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

No nothing else to say further on the subject...
I wasn't sure if I would keep getting notifications from this thread or not with certain things going on so I wanted to test it, or if I wasn't notified then keep checking this thread until I saw something. So I was trying to take care of two things at once.

Definitely not a public subject and its been settled already so no need for a PM about the issue... Just kicking a dead horse then.

I just need to learn how to jump higher lol
We have a hoop in our front yard and I try to practice my shots out there. I bet if I jumped high enough I could. And I think its a reasonable jump height. Just requires some training

306740499_5505158699579084_5395579928407138611_n.png

I just need to learn how to jump higher lol
We have a hoop in our front yard and I try to practice my shots out there. I bet if I jumped high enough I could. And I think it’s a reasonable jump height. Just requires some training
How tall are you? More importantly is actually your standing reach. (That is, the distance from the ground to the tip of your fingers when you have your hand straight up in the air)

Also wingspan is important. But more than anything is how much you work out and how athletic you are. :good:

How tall are you?
I really need to measure myself... Today I do. I THINK my mom is 5'3 and I'm taller than her... Maybe I'm around 5'8?? I definitely should take some measurements 😅.
Once I do get measured, I will report back. We need a saluting emoji on here...

More importantly is actually your standing reach.
Yah, we have the hoop here pretty high. I think by just standing (or on my tippy toes) I can touch the netting. But if I work on my layups and higher m jumping I'm sure I can dunk it.... Just takes practice I suppose.
Also wingspan is important. But more than anything is how much you work out and how athletic you
Yah. Ive been trying to work out a bit more... I need to work on my endurance more than anything. I'm doing better at my pushups so that's good, but I can't do most any athletic thing without using my endurance, so that has to he built up.

The shorter person's answer to being able to play basketball....

A ladder to reach the net with.
I'm almost as tall as my dad and he is 6'0.
And I'm usually right at or just above the height of teens from this area... I've met very few who are actually taller than me.
But I will keep the ladder thing in mind if I'm ever with the Harlem Globetrotters. 😂
Well, I got the part of the witch! Aaand I have a billion lines to memorize. But the cast is a really fun group of people and I love my part. Plus, I get to sing a blues song. Yay!
Oof. Is that a role you want to do? If so congrats! If not then... Sorry :blink:
Have fun with it and enjoy your play!

Hansel and Gretel. A riveting tale. Personally, I'm hoping for the witch...
Oh you did want the witch! Alright! Congrats then 😅

I saw Hansel and Gretel be preformed live before.
When you think about the story line and know its made for children, or at least somewhat censored for children... You just go: "Wait a minute..." 😂 "Are they really... Yes, yes they are."

Kid friendly cannibalistic story. Ain't it lovely?

I'm sure you'll do good. Just keep practicing.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back