What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'm not too good on grass types although I've been fighting dallas grass recently. This in the pic I think is Centipede grass.

I got an amazing new wheelchair today. Got it for an amazing deal, only paid $250 and they retail for $2500-3200!
My old one broke and so I have had to be spending a lot more time in bed but now I can do more again and am excited.

Can’t wait to break it in at the first farmers market of the season on Wednesday 😁

That's great news, Juice. I hope it works out well for you.

I'm studying for a class that Mrs. Badger and I are teaching in a couple weeks; soon I'll go do a water change on the 150, then continue breaking tile out of the kitchen. Some of these things are fun and/or interesting. Some less so...

Tonight i will be watching Celtics Heat NBA game 7 in the playoffs. If Celtics win, it will make history as they would be the first NBA team to come back after being down 3 games to 0. Doesnt get any better than this. Go Celtics.

So what are you up to or what did you do today?
Today, I mowed a client's lawn and replaced a catalytic converter on our family's car(with a bit of my dad's help).
Your turn!
Not much planned for today. Just playing some video games and watching my fish do their fishy things haha. Can't wait for my new plants to come in within the week, I'm hoping the hornwort will make a beautiful addition to my baby's community. :)

Prepping for my market today in short bursts between resting. I also Finally got my invitations all mailed and sent out, too late to back out now :lol:

Stickers!
DE642D00-6ABA-433D-AD1C-EBB9F4B89774.jpeg
DC7E3694-E8AE-4459-803B-E56938A9AD42.jpeg
7082F515-53EF-4D0D-8AB7-176D46D8447F.jpeg
1076B281-ED25-48BC-A0FC-26D85C04947A.jpeg
EC405CD5-0CC5-4DF1-B7CC-A599FA56BCB3.jpeg
5DD849BF-E4C8-4B9F-8902-2468F0E3D908.jpeg

I love that sticker... "I know my limits. I don't pay attention to them... but I know them." 😂😂
It speaks to my always doing more than I should 😂

cleaning out the outgrown kid clothes and books for a donation box. All grandchildren are now 7 years of age and above, and my oldest grandson graduated HS last weekend. time to let stuff go.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back